Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 05:36 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Rubbish.

all of those things and feats you accuse Muslims of, European nations have done all of the above. Imperialism and colonialist expansion. The Belgians in the Congo.

It's not rubbish. LONG before the European colonial and imperial age, Islam had spread through imperial wars, genocide and colonization from Africa to Asia to EUROPE.

Funny thing, Islam is STILL expanding its poisonous tentacles through migration. In the absence of a secular minded dictator, there is ALWAYS sectarian and religious violence when Muslims show up. Never fails. And while useful idiots on the left cheer it on, progress and enlightenment values DIE wherever Islam is ascendant. For f___ssake look at Lebanon and what happened to IT just 40 years ago! You nurse a viper in the breast of the West, not realizing you'll be the first of its victims. Genderqueer feminists and progressive ***** hat wearing men aren't exactly a "thing" in Muslim society.

It strikes me how so many of you seem to argue from positions of such blindness and ignorance to history outside of "Derp European colonialism derp derp derp".... as if history began in 1492!!!!

Old 08-21-2018, 07:29 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,941,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
progress and enlightenment values DIE wherever Islam is ascendant.
Not true at all the Islamic golden age from the mid-7th century to the mid-13th century produced stunning advances in science, medicine, and technology while most of Europe were backwards peasants. However lets not let facts get in the way of your bigotry.

Old 08-21-2018, 10:31 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
What is with the Midwest and Islam? Michigan is famous for its large Muslim population and its infamous city of dearbornistan. Now we see inroads in another upper Midwest state...Minnesota. Why are they attracted to this part of America? After all it’s nothing like their hot desert homeland, in fact it’s the opposite.....the two Midwest states are a land of lakes, forest and ice cold weather. Just curious, why are they congregating there?
For the same reasons that Sicilians stayed in New York. Brooklyn is a helluva lot colder than Palermo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
We DO have the right not to import primitive, Middle East savagery into this nation. They can go ahead slaughtering infidels, keeping slaves, brutalizing women and raping children as they have done since Mohammad-just NOT HERE. You want to embrace a political system that makes the Nazis look like Boy Scouts, do in somewhere they have already turned into a craphole. We didn't import Nazis when we were fighting them, we shouldn't import Islamists now.
But we took in your ancestors, and they came from a place that was just as brutal and was a crap hole where millions were killed. Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Mass shootings? As often as we go out for pizza? If that were the case, we would all be taking cover in our homes and never venturing outside. Again, you are exaggerating.

In how many of these mass shootings did the perpetrators state that they were doing them in the name of Christianity? Muslims tend to announce that they did their attacks in the name of Islam.

And, yes, when Muslims attack in the name of Islam, I do call it terrorism.

What do you consider to be terrorist attacks in the ME that were done by Americans? Again, do you think that those, for example, who committed the attacks on 9/11 should have gotten off scot-free?

Your logic is skewed.
What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? And yet, your country destroyed Iraq for absolutely nothing. That’s not a terrorist attack? Hell yeah it is.

Oh, so now I’m exaggerating about mass shootings in the United States? LMAO...you’re only saying that because they aren’t being carried out by Muslims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Oh please......the Muslim world is a violent culture bent on spreading Islam by the sword. They have been doing this for 1400 years. They have invaded Europe and been repelled multiple times, they have invaded African nations and are still spreading death in that part of the world. The crusades were a result of their intolerance of Christian pilgrims and even 1000 years later they cry as if they were the victims of those conflicts. In the modern area they have waged war upon the west through terrorism. Many thousands of innocent Europeans and North Americans have been killed in these attacks. The 2001 attack on America brought the wrath of America upon them killing tens of thousands of their people in Iraq and Afghanistan and now they cry the victim again, even though they started the war. They are even barbaric to their own people. The Syrian war is a perfect example of how cruel they can be. Arab Muslims and war go together like a hand and a glove. It is who they are.

Why would we want them or their culture in our nation. We should protect ourselves from this dangerous culture by separating ourselves from it AND weakening it where we can. If you sympathize with them so much go live among them and see for yourself how tolerant they are to you. Liberalism and tolerance is nice in theory but reality always gets in the way.
What are you going on about?

Before 1953, the United States never had an enemy in the Middle East. We MADE those people our enemies.

And you wanna talk about war and invasions? The Europeans have cost this country trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives because of their stupid tribal wars with each other. The Middle East has hardly been a bother by comparison and if we wanted to, we never had to interfere in a single Middle Eastern issue. We WANTED to stick our nose in their business. People like you get angry because you don’t like the blowback.

And yeah, 9/11 was blowback. Your nations asked for it and got it.

And I’m happy that we have 3.5 million Muslims in this country and I don’t care how much that annoys you. In fact, I like them being here for the express purpose of making you angry.

And no, I’m not gonna leave! YOU leave!! Go back to wherever your ancestors came from.

Old 08-21-2018, 10:37 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It's not rubbish. LONG before the European colonial and imperial age, Islam had spread through imperial wars, genocide and colonization from Africa to Asia to EUROPE.

Funny thing, Islam is STILL expanding its poisonous tentacles through migration. In the absence of a secular minded dictator, there is ALWAYS sectarian and religious violence when Muslims show up. Never fails. And while useful idiots on the left cheer it on, progress and enlightenment values DIE wherever Islam is ascendant. For f___ssake look at Lebanon and what happened to IT just 40 years ago! You nurse a viper in the breast of the West, not realizing you'll be the first of its victims. Genderqueer feminists and progressive ***** hat wearing men aren't exactly a "thing" in Muslim society.

It strikes me how so many of you seem to argue from positions of such blindness and ignorance to history outside of "Derp European colonialism derp derp derp".... as if history began in 1492!!!!
Europeans were killing people by the tens of millions less than a century ago. We still let many of them immigrate here, didn’t we?

Funny how you talk about secular dictators. The United States destabilized the Middle East by taking out a secular dictatorship. Strange how the west hated secular Arab nationalists as leaders in favor of religious fanatics, monarchical dictators and secular dictatorships...as long as those people didn’t get out of line.

Old 08-21-2018, 10:43 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
For the same reasons that Sicilians stayed in New York. Brooklyn is a helluva lot colder than Palermo.

But we took in your ancestors, and they came from a place that was just as brutal and was a crap hole where millions were killed. Yeah.

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? And yet, your country destroyed Iraq for absolutely nothing. That’s not a terrorist attack? Hell yeah it is.

Oh, so now I’m exaggerating about mass shootings in the United States? LMAO...you’re only saying that because they aren’t being carried out by Muslims.

What are you going on about?

Before 1953, the United States never had an enemy in the Middle East. We MADE those people our enemies.

And you wanna talk about war and invasions? The Europeans have cost this country trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives because of their stupid tribal wars with each other. The Middle East has hardly been a bother by comparison and if we wanted to, we never had to interfere in a single Middle Eastern issue. We WANTED to stick our nose in their business. People like you get angry because you don’t like the blowback.

And yeah, 9/11 was blowback. Your nations asked for it and got it.

And I’m happy that we have 3.5 million Muslims in this country and I don’t care how much that annoys you. In fact, I like them being here for the express purpose of making you angry.

And no, I’m not gonna leave! YOU leave!! Go back to wherever your ancestors came from.
Per the bolded --- So, have you renounced your US citizenship? If not, then it is your country, too.

If it makes you feel less cranky---I didn't think the US should have invaded Iraq either. It was all about W wanting to avenge his father.

And, yes, you are exaggerating about mass shootings. They aren't as common as going out for pizza. If they were, we would all be cowering in our homes, afraid to ever leave. At least, they aren't that common where I live. If it is that way where you live, that's a real shame. It's too bad that you are unable to relocate.

Who said anything about leaving? Your personal attacks are duly noted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies