Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 09:24 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,175,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Knowing who's making the threats is just a matter of common sense. Who has the most to lose should this trial continue? I can't believe you don't see that. Maybe you do see it but you're playing the Trumplings' favorite game of late: "shift the blame to the left"?
If history has taught us anything it's that people who shoot off their mouth before knowing the actual facts are typically wrong! Think for a minute about all the times the mainstream news was claimed that the right was behind something that upon further review, proved not to be the case. Best to let things play out and see where the chips fall instead of making "common sense" claims. Sometimes "common sense" isn't!

Old 08-17-2018, 09:32 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Knowing who's making the threats is just a matter of common sense. Who has the most to lose should this trial continue? I can't believe you don't see that. Maybe you do see it but you're playing the Trumplings' favorite game of late: "shift the blame to the left"?
Why is CNN trying to expose the jurors names?

Old 08-17-2018, 09:52 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Why is CNN trying to expose the jurors names?
Just want to interview them.

Old 08-17-2018, 09:55 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
You are clearly unhinged, get help.

My bet is that the threats against the Judge are coming from the far left

Old 08-17-2018, 10:55 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
true enough, but this is about more than just a few threats. this is about other things the OP is complaining about. try reading the OP again instead of just the title.
I wasn’t responding to the OP, I was responding your post, obviously, which is why I quoted it in the first place....

Old 08-18-2018, 12:10 AM

16,600 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
News Article: Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has gotten threats

Every time Trump Opens His Mouth about this trial...he should be charged each time, with "Obstructing Justice", and "Inciting Subversive Conduct" by his Cult Followers.

He should be charged with Treason Against the Declaration of Independence, which clearly states that America "WILL NOT HAVE A TYRANT" !!!!

He insults the "Constitution" every day.... !!!!!

America should "seize every Asset The Trump Family Claims", and systematically "arrest any and all of his cult members, who speak of subversive intimidation by threat.
The Entire Cult Clan of his Followers, should be charged with being a member of a Subversive Organization against the Republic Form of Democracy that Represents the People of America as Citizens.

Every Time he makes a statement against the Justice System, should be listed down as a charge, for every single time he has said anything against it, and again, for anything and every-time he says anything about and against Mueller, The FBI and For Every Attack he has lodged Against the Attorney General (Even though I don't like Sessions), it still should be a charge leveled, for trying to Obstruct Justice and Be A Subversive Tyrant, by acts of Attack, because he wants to hide his Treasonous Collusion and his Criminal history and is ongoing Criminal Conduct.
He has Violated Every element of the Emoluments Clauses.

The Republican Congress Should be Charged with Sedition for Aiding And Abetting This Administration in its Treason, Crimes and Assaults upon and Against America.

Trump and his Entire Family should be charged with Egregious Acts of Sedition

Sounds like you believe in fascism. Hitler & Mussolini would be very proud.

`

Old 08-18-2018, 02:02 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Once again. you have no idea who is making threats. However it's the first step towards a mistrial.
For sure we are talking about the Demonics making threats, it's what they do...they are all about violence and bullying.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:53 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
I am not about to respond to these simpledom's who want to back and endorse the madness of Trump... and his Cult.

simpletons

Old 08-18-2018, 07:02 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
The only fact of the matter that we know is Judge Ellis did not attribute the threats to anyone. All else is jumping to conclusion.

Old 08-18-2018, 07:03 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
Course he has. The leftists hate him keeping a tight rein on the prosecution for persecuting Manafort...figured this was going to happen.
That is disturbing and oxymoronic.....

The left pretty much trust the jury system--especially in a Federal case of this magnitude--to see that he is an anal-retentive judge who likes to stir the pot---

This is the same judge who was critical of the prosecution in the motions phase and yet killed Manafort's protests in his rulings

What I would fault the judge for is giving his instructions orally vs also providing a written statement to the jurors
That in and of itself in a trial with this detailed and cumulative amount of evidence could be objectionable on appeal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies