Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 09:39 AM

17,988 posts, read 27,448,014 times

Advertisements

Who will lose their security clearance next?

I say it will be Bruce Ohr and Sally Yates.

- Sally Yates, deputy AG before Rosenstein, also overseer of Bruce Ohr.

- Bruce Ohr, went against FBI rules and was still listening to Christopher Steele. He started talking to Steele in January of 2016, the Dossier launched in July of 2016, until March 2017.

Sally Yates signed off on the 1st two FISA warrants, used the dossier to get a wiretap on a US citizen from the Trump Campaign, Carter Page.

The media, your media, my media, our media is finally beginning to figure out what went on here.

What went horribly wrong?

The left systematically took to throwing away their Ideals and Values (Freedom's and Democracy) "because it was Trump."

Oh, it's ok to wiretap an American citizen " because it's Trump."

Oh, it's ok to get a FISA warrant based on nothing (unverified "salacious dossier- James Comey") ... because it's Trump.

This is wrong.

Back to Bruce Ohr, who is to give testimony to John Ratcliffe (R-Tx) who will be leading on August 28th...

... has a wife, named Nelly, who works at Fusion GPS.

So what does this mean? Bruce and Nelly Ohr are making actual money-cash-chedda ... on the "Steele unverified salacious dossier."

Conclusion: the Russia Meddling, which has been going on for who knows how long, was flowing along, and "they" just decided to add Trump to it.

My analysis of the whole thing, the upshot... Nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Cancelling security clearances of ex-employees is nothing more than the petulant rantings of a demented leader. However, if he goes after CURRENT federal employees, that will be over the line for some GOP senators. Well, it should be.
He is within his constitutional rights to do so.

Instead of going Waa! , look what he did to Brennan! ... Let's just step back and see what ... he (Brennan) ... did... Or don't. That's fine.

We got this.

Be ostriches. Holes in the ground need filled.

It sall good!

We'll see what happens in nine days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They should go ahead and fire all the Obama hacks in the DOJ & FBI and revoke their clearances. It's becoming painfully obvious that both agencies are not acting with any purpose except to take down the legitimately elected government.
True, aka I agree, but what an arduous process this will/might be. Imagine if Hilary would have won... NO! Don't. It's like a horror movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Government working against "we the people". You could call it weaponized government. This is the kind of BS our founding fathers were trying to save us from. This is why they advocated for small, limited government. God save America, and thank goodness we have Trump working for the people once more.
Thank God-Nature-(S)elf-insert HP here... the Constitution can neither be obsoleted nor destroyed. Anybody who wants to tug at the threads that formed the USA will be stopped so long as we remember and observe. What do I mean? If their was an all-around better place to live on earth and remain, we'd truly flock to it and our petty differences and intolerance would become a moot point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The trump cult will still be all for it not matter how illegal it is.
Cult means, they are right and we are wrong, shhhh- look at the shiny object over here.

Something cannot be illegal and congruent to the Constitution at the same time, but as I said before...

... Nice try!

Last edited by McGowdog; 08-19-2018 at 10:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 09:41 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
Cancelling security clearances of ex-employees is nothing more than the petulant rantings of a demented leader. However, if he goes after CURRENT federal employees, that will be over the line for some GOP senators. Well, it should be.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:43 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
They should go ahead and fire all the Obama hacks in the DOJ & FBI and revoke their clearances. It's becoming painfully obvious that both agencies are not acting with any purpose except to take down the legitimately elected government.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:50 AM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Government working against "we the people". You could call it weaponized government. This is the kind of BS our founding fathers were trying to save us from. This is why they advocated for small, limited government. God save America, and thank goodness we have Trump working for the people once more.

Last edited by andywire; 08-19-2018 at 10:07 AM..

Old 08-19-2018, 10:01 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
If there were REAL security issues they would be issued by now, but Trump plays games, uses them as threats, and doles them out to counter bad news days

Old 08-19-2018, 10:11 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
It ought to be standard operating procedure, especially give all the incestuous private sector/public sector shenanigans that take place with your elected officials and their corporate sponsors.
But by all means do continue to keep crying about "getting the money out politics"

Old 08-19-2018, 10:16 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
A government weaponized against a political campaign is unlawful. Those involved need to be held accountable. Striping their security clearance is part of accountability be they in office or out.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:13 PM

17,988 posts, read 27,448,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
If there were REAL security issues they would be issued by now, but Trump plays games, uses them as threats, and doles them out to counter bad news days
"President Trump puts 'critics' in the Intelligence Community' on notice."

CNN, is that you?

Who are the other nine?

James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page, Susan Rice, Peter Strzok, Sally Yates, there ya go.

Critics of President Donald J Trump or weaponized politicized scum?

I'll go with the later, and we have more proof of this already compared to the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Whoever criticizes Trump. That's my guest.

This is just political retaliation. Conservatives support political suppression by the ruling class of those who criticize the government.
Oh gee. I wonder how this defense will pan out on the 28th during Bruce Ohr's testimony in front of Representative Ratcliffe.

I did it because Twump was mean to meeee Waa!
Oh it's ok Bwoosey Woosey! Bessume da wittow baybeee!

Hmm, I'm trying this touchy feely liberal thing.

I don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I could criticize Trump.

What's for dinner?

Last edited by McGowdog; 08-19-2018 at 02:28 PM..

Old 08-19-2018, 01:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,445,686 times

This is just political retaliation. Conservatives support political suppression by the ruling class of those who criticize the government.

Old 08-19-2018, 03:48 PM

1,743 posts, read 991,075 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies