Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 10:03 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,466,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That doesnt surprise me, its exactly what Govt does when they want to hide something from the public. I get a lot of flack for being a 'conspiracy theorist', but with everything this govt does, its hard not to be!

People accuse me of being in the same conspiracy club. Until I tell them about the Tuskegee Experiment conducted on poor black men back in the 1930, and continued for several decades. When Penicillin was discovered and found to cure Syphilis, it was withheld from the "study subjects" in order that the government could continue to study the effects of Syphilis on the human body. Despicable.

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Another is our government's secret experiments at Rochester New York's Strong Memorial Hospital. 17 patients (without their knowledge) were secretly injected with plutonium in order for the government to study the effects of plutonium on the human body.

https://rocwiki.org/Manhattan_Project

And... Between 1955 and 1963 the government inoculated America's children with a Polio vaccine. 10-30% of that vaccine was infected with Simian Virus 40, a monkey virus. The CDC admits it today, but tries to downplay it's impact. It is thought to be the reason why there is so much cancer today. I received the Polio Vaccine when I was a child, and I have a very rare form of cancer. 50 years ago cancer was almost unheard of. Today it is everywhere and too many people have it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10472327

These and others are the reason I don't judge people for not wanting their children vaccinated with the latest designer vaccine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 02:24 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,381,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in Illinois View Post
On top of all our daily worries THIS hides in the background 24/7/365!!!

https://youtu.be/M7hOpT0lPGI

And who has their finger on the button to wipe out all life on the planet?? Think about who that is today..........

Well worth your time to watch it all.

Yes, America votes and the rest of the world cringes in fear of what they do.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:06 PM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Thank you to the Mod who changed the thread title!!!

Old 08-21-2018, 03:17 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
On top of all our daily worries THIS hides in the background 24/7/365!!!

https://youtu.be/M7hOpT0lPGI

And who has their finger on the button to wipe out all life on the planet?? Think about who that is today..........

This tired old political attack has been around since at least Reagan and is used by nutjobs on both sides.

Just use the search function and find one of the old "Trumps gonna start WW3" threads, there are many to choose from as we have a lot of idiots that post here and make no mistake every president gets this treatment.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:47 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
For those who would like to know what it's about before clicking, here's the description:

All life on Earth will not be wiped out, no matter how much propaganda and disinformation is spewed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies