Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 04:22 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
I think you are correct here. Absent a finding of fact...the facts are not proven.

Not sure why someone said they blocked you. You seem very coherent to me.
Because they realize that they cannot maintain their false narrative while having a coherent presentation of the truth presented in close proximty. They know that their false narrative is doomed to fail unless they can silence any coherent presentation of the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 04:22 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Michael Cohen has reached a plea deal. Is he cooperating with the corrupt Mueller probe ?
I wonder what that plea deal looks like.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, because there is no corrupt Mueller probe. The only Mueller probe I know of is the one given wide mandate to search for illegalities, headed by a man whose integrity was so respected that both Dems and Reps easily agreed on the choice.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:26 PM

34,997 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
(The non-disclosure agreement) will most likely be declared invalid thanks to cohen and trump's incompetence.
The consequences of just that would be highly alarming in the business world. NDA's are crucial to corporate acquisitions, divorce decrees, and agreements of every kind. If those could be shredded easily the results would be alarming.

For example when one is selling a company much competitively sensitive information must be disclosed. If the putative buyer decides it's not interested it's learned an awful lot of value to a competitor. The integrity of these transactions must be honored.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:28 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Absolutely not I am exploring this concept of unindicted coconspirator.

I am now in agreement that since Cohen pled guilty that weaving the term into the rug of the Oval Office is a bit premature.

Let's wait till Cohen sings and see if more substantial words can adorn the floor.

You need to read and watch media beside Fox
There IS evidence that Trump was involved with this conspiracy with Cohen and Pecker (and others)
Evidence in Trump's own voice and likely emails/texts and other evidence that ties Trump and others into this
They are looking at Trump's company and various people within that company and maybe people like the original attorney for Daniels and Clifford--Richardson, I think--for their roles in this campaign fraud conspiracy
And likely other instances of campaign fraud....

Trump is going to be chewing that rug in the Oval Office before this is over...

Old 08-22-2018, 04:30 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
You need to read and watch media beside Fox
There IS evidence that Trump was involved with this conspiracy with Cohen and Pecker (and others)
Evidence in Trump's own voice and likely emails/texts and other evidence that ties Trump and others into this
They are looking at Trump's company and various people within that company and maybe people like the original attorney for Daniels and Clifford--Richardson, I think--for their roles in this campaign fraud conspiracy
And likely other instances of campaign fraud....

Trump is going to be chewing that rug in the Oval Office before this is over...
He seems to be doing that now.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:30 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And he did that while also getting a dig in at Obama, of course, accusing him of the same thing (it wasn't at all the same), and implied the AG allowed it.

I picture Trump raving in the WH "Where is my Eric Holder?" (Senile old fool doesn't mention he appointed Sessions.) Lol. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am Sick and tired of the "Spinning by Trumpet Cultists" spinning such cr@pp0lla suggesting those dastardly Leftists are the "Enemy the People "because THEY CONTROL Media.. Bull Hockey!!

BTW~~ Russia has infiltrated ALL media (including Social sites) BUT that also includes Sites like those.. NOT just FaceBook/ Twitter etc etc!! Meanwhile, FOX spews conspiracy theories (Hannity is the worst) via RUSHBO and INFO-WARS amongst others spreading Propaganda..

Hey, this is coming up to 2years post Russia influence.. Congress (GOP Majority) has defunded $ for STATES to protect themselves from such CYBER Intrusions... SO ask WHY?? Because for Agenda driven GOP Congressional (Bought and paid for) MUST PAD their pocket ones get $$$$$ ..

As for Russia,Trump/his Family/ALOT of his close associates have used those connections for decades!! Nothing knew ..However.. Private Citizens and Companies GET away with it BUT NOT when entering "Political Realm", because of general oversight .. There's a reason a lot of laypeople don't enter into Political arena!!

Meanwhile.. M. Cohen has the GOODS on DJT for over last decades..post his many Bankruptcies..and has the evidence to prove it!DJT ands FAMILY should be worried

Old 08-22-2018, 04:38 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
VOTE. Out. ANYONE. WHO. WON'T. CHALLENGE. TRUMP.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:40 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:

Old 08-22-2018, 04:41 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The consequences of just that would be highly alarming in the business world. NDA's are crucial to corporate acquisitions, divorce decrees, and agreements of every kind. If those could be shredded easily the results would be alarming.

not really.

the NDA will most likely be ruled invalid not because of some political bias or dark "deep state" conspiracy...... but simply because it was incompetently put together.

in the agreement are parts that require trump/dennison to directly agree to do ( or not to do ) specific actions. cohen can't agree to these things on behalf of trump, there has to be a direct meeting of the minds. since both cohen and trump claim he never knew of the existence of the agreement and he never signed it there is no evidence to this meeting of the minds...... therefor the agreement is invalid.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:51 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Everyone needs to make sure they have not been purged from the voter rolls before the midterms. You can confirm your registration online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies