Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 08:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yeah because Trump the Dump invented lying.
How do hardliners even look at themselves?
He definitely mass-produced and perfected it...that's for sure.

I know Trump (from NJ and lived through his destructions and ripoffs)....and, even I could have never imagined he'd be 1/10th this crooked. The Russia thing is really over the top...and, the lies are do deep and so often.....and that Reality TV Addicts would actually support him...even now!

No, one of these things is not like the other. There are very few liars anywhere like Trump other than Joe Izusu.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:54 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I mean, surely many Trump supporters have to know what’s right in front of their faces.

This man is a crook, and he needs to go sooner than later...for the sake of this country.

Trump supporters/voters made a mistake. When will they admit it?
What stands in for "thread worthy material" on this forum has really gone down hill lately.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:57 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I mean, surely many Trump supporters have to know what’s right in front of their faces.?

Maybe you need to loan out your (rose colored) glasses so that everyone can see what you clearly see.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:59 PM

346 posts, read 464,410 times
Give the Trumpers a few minutes to Google those big words in the title of your post.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:34 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
lets see
Fast and Furious
IRS Scandal
Benghazi

difference between the Trump stuff and the Obama stuff is the body count. thus far Trump didn't get anyone killed.

next question Lib.
I find it fascinating that conservatives claim to be about family values. There was never any scandal about Obama cheating on Michelle. And here we have Trump who has cheated on all his wives and paid off women he had affairs with so it wouldn’t tarnish his campaign. How do you explain that.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:40 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Being critical of the press does not constitute an attack on the first amendment.

If it did, then Obama would be guilty of it for criticizing Fox news as much as he did
......up to and including the harassment and investigation of Fox reporter James Rosen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.db6c75472c51
Or for cracking down on the press. Spying on reporters. And using the Espionage Act a record breaking number of times to imprison sources and whistle blowers.

Old 08-23-2018, 11:19 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,198,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I find it fascinating that conservatives claim to be about family values. There was never any scandal about Obama cheating on Michelle. And here we have Trump who has cheated on all his wives and paid off women he had affairs with so it wouldn’t tarnish his campaign. How do you explain that.
+1!

Old 08-23-2018, 11:30 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
They claim Michelle was born a man.

But yeah, "family values" basically means controlling everyone's sex lives and their vices. Homosexuality and transgender people especially trigger them.

Old 08-23-2018, 11:35 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Maybe all this time "family values" actually pertained to mafia style families as in The Sopranos.

Old 08-23-2018, 11:37 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,198,794 times
Quote:
I also found it astonishing that 42% of woman voters supported Trump in 2016. There is still some self loathing among some women, unfortunately which is fueled by right wing rhetoric. Ladies, take charge and stand up against misogynists. You certainly deserve better than Trump! Hillary Clinton certainly had her faults, but it is obvious now she would have been a better President.

I think in the post metoo era, Trump would have an extremely difficult time getting 30% or more votes from women in 2020. He is delusional If he thinks he can win again. The guy lusted after his own daughter Ivanka on the Howard Stern show. You don't even joke about that. Disgusting! If Obama had done that about one of his daughters, most people would be condemning him as a pervert. Trump gets a free pass from too many people. The average American male office worker would be fired from their job ASAP if it was found out that they lusted on their daughter on social media. Barack Obama has been extremely faithful to Michele and has much stronger family values than "trophy wife" Donald Trump.

If only the metoo movement would have started before the 2016 election, Trump would have had very little chance of winning. Timing is a major factor in politics. Fyi: George Bush' DUI arrest was discovered only a few days before the 2000 election. With our rapid social media society today, it would have been discovered much sooner.

Trump got real lucky that he is the last misogynist that our great nation will ever elect President. That train has left the station IMO, thank goodness!

Last edited by chessgeek; 08-24-2018 at 12:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies