Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 09:26 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

when you got thousand of people hitting him from every angle, looking for any bit of thrash, you can make anybody look like a crook. it doesnt matter if he did anything or not, he will be found guilty. people are being paid to make up stuff. this is just not the everyday get caught in the cookie jar. Hillary group attacking, liberal groups attack, the deep state group attacking, the intelligent community attacking, soros group attacking

its like its a made for tv movie, they got so mad that hillary lost, that they make up stuff.

yes hes an a hole, and i nevered like him for that, but nothing is impeachable yet, by the time it is, his term be over

Old 08-25-2018, 05:25 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,684,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I repeat.

Nothing Trump has done constitutes an attack on the First Amendment.

The First Amendment doesn't grant Reality Winner the right to leak classified information.

The First Amendment doesn't grant any reporter or news organization the right to attend a Presidential news briefing in person....if it did, anyone who called himself a reporter could show up and demand entrance.
It seems to me that White House Press Corp credentials should get you into the crowd. The Don doesn't like reporters who report the facts.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:27 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I mean, surely many Trump supporters have to know what’s right in front of their faces.

This man is a crook, and he needs to go sooner than later...for the sake of this country.

Trump supporters/voters made a mistake. When will they admit it?

Can you please tell us exactly what crime you believe he committed? This is a serious question.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:29 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
Well, your account is 4 years and 4 months old. So at least that long.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
why would any Trump supporter regret their vote? He is doing what he promised to do, the country is in mostly good shape and Hillary is not and will never be president. Most could never be happier
He is the first president in my 55 years that actually keeps his promises.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:32 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,684,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Bottom line is, Trump supporters like Donald Trump because he says what they have been thinking. Evangelical Christians like Donald Trump because they say "Donald Trump is a Christian" and they don't judge him. Republicans like Donald Trump because he's the man that holds the key to their agenda.
He must be a Christian. He has been to church four times, if you include Inauguration Day. Most recently, he went to church last Easter. That's pretty typical of most Christians.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
It would be nice to hear some honestly once in a while - and it wouldn't hurt those giving it. Nor would they have to change any votes..

But, c'mon, it's hard to imagine Trumps biggest fans through there would be this much crime and corruption around him? Please - tell us you didn't think Pruitt and Flynn and Manafort and Cohen and The Don himself would ALL be such dishonorable Americans?

I mean...one can say "still the best choice" and accept that he IS the worst swampthing to ever populate the office and that he doesn't pick the best people and other evident situations.......like "he never knew it, but health care is complicated".....

C'mon. A few of you have to have some decency and call out ethics and morals (lack of) and say that you thought he would pick better people and be Presidential to SOME degree after the circus of he campaign.
Can you tell me what crime you think Trump committed?

Here are some facts you aren't seeing on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and MSNBC.

The media was in bed with the DNC and the Clintons. CNN actually fed Clinton debate questions ahead of time. Donna Brazille (who worked for both CNN AND the DNC AT THE SAME TIME) was the one who did this. The media was also giving fancy dinners and sports tickets to the FBI to get leaked stories. 98 percent of donations made from media figures to the candidates were made to the Clintons. 93 percent of the media coverage of Trump is negative.

The investigation into Clinton's email server was not a real investigation. The FBI has as much as admitted this. The Weiner laptop contained over 700k emails from Clinton dating back to 2006 of which Peter Strzok (and FBI agent who hated Trump with every fiber of his being) said he reviewed 3000 of them. He was fired from the FBI. 25 FBI people have been fired or demoted because in addition to not conducting a real investigation into Clinton, they took a document from a British spy named Steele which was fake dirt on Trump (this was paid for but the Clintons and the DNC) to a Foreign Investigation Surveillance Court (FISA) and lied to the court by not telling them who paid for it. The day after they closed the 'investigation' into Clinton, they used this document to open an investigation into Trump for colluding with the Russians and at this point, there has been zero evidence (and I guarandamtee you that if they had anything we would know what it was by now) that he did it. Not only did HE not do that, even if he did, it's not a crime. Nor is paying hush money to a stripper. (Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $750k btw). Back to the FISA warrant. The guy who signed off on the dishonest application, Rod Rosenstein, was the guy who appointed Robert Mueller special counsel. Robert Mueller had been rejected by Trump as head of the FBI just before that.

James Comey, who was fired by Trump, in between stints at the FBI, worked at Lockheed Martin while Mueller funneled contracts to LM. While there, Comey made.....$36 MILLION in stock options. If you think these guys are clean, I can understand why because you don't watch any source who tells you the truth.

I could spend all day talking about the dirty dealings of the Clintons. But if you really want to know about it (and I am guessing you don't), read a book called Clinton Cash. It details it quite nicely. Although at the time it was written, all the stuff about how she deleted 30000 emails that were under subpoena wasn't out there. Or how she was interviewed for the 'investigation' but not under oath. And how her lawyer and her closest assistant were given immunity in exchange for nothing.

You are being snowed. Wake up.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Truly, I respect you’re thoughts, but by saying things like this, you’re excusing yourself from the implications of your vote. At some point, you have to acknowledge your mistake.
LMAO.

Let me go out on a limb, and guess that you voted for Hillary Clinton--with her decades of baggage, not to mention what's been uncovered during the "investigation of"....Trump. That's settled.

So now we know that it's not peoples' votes that's burning your biscuits--it's that your vile hag isn't the one sitting in the WH.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:46 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
I am sure you are thankful to Obama for all of that. The unemployment rate was very low and the stock market was at a near record high in the later stages if his presidency in spite of having had inherited the worst financial crisis since the start of the Great Depression.
Trump deserves credit for not derailing the economic good times we are in...but not for creating them.

I am thankful that BO only had a Democrat majority in Congress for half of his first term and was able to implement only his takeover of the health care insurance system as law.

Luckily, the rest of his "accomplishments" were conducted with his pen and his phone and are not part of permanent law; they were not passed by Congress and signed by the President. Hence, the Paris accord, the Iran "treaty" and removal of the Cuba embargo can each be easily reversed with Mr Trump's pen.

It was common to read and hear news highlighting the weakness of the economy in the months leading up to the 2016 election. It was as if the media were preparing us for an economic collapse when Hillary was elected. Fortunately, thirty of the fifty states elected Mr Trump. The economy we have now reflects that election.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:50 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Cons are incapable of both honesty & intellect. They are mentally deficient, useless to society.

Another example of "when you have no counterargument, insult their intelligence."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies