Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 07:51 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
I don't drink. Need to keep a clear mind. I only drink once or twice a year. New Years and SOMETIMES on my birthday. Still got some Jager in the freezer from last year and I am done cleaning the guns AND I don't do both at same time...that's common sense.

You won't many leftist on here with any commonsense in their possession. They are too full of projection.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:53 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Oh wow someone is grouchy tonight! The Trump criminal empire is more tolerable than the Clinton criminal empire I guess. I'm betting it's because the Trump crime family represents a side that fits the OP's agenda.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:54 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
The Mueller "investigation" is a witch hunt. I am saying ALL this did was insure people who are iffy about voting WILL VOTE now because they see the anti American left,its propaganda arm the media and its pit bulls in the politicized "intelligence community" attacking the President. If the left wins its to try and overthrow President Trump politically that's the easiest way and I don't trust the spineless wimps in the GOP senate to stop them. Ha what do you think is coming if we allow the leftists to overthrow President Trump via political means OR via violent means? Jeez.
Mueller and his boss Rosenstein are REPUBLICANS. Why are you blaming this on the 'left'? What precisely did the left do? Do they use some sort of mind control over US intelligence agencies and Trump's DOJ? Wow, that's pretty powerful stuff. You sure you got the juice to fight such a powerful adversary?

Old 08-22-2018, 07:54 PM

639 posts, read 248,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddydogs View Post
We shall see, Trump's approval rating is in the mid 30s with all these scandals it will be hard for people not to see him for what he is and realize he is dangerous for our democracy.
LOL....what polls say that? Remember the polls Clinton would win etc etc blah blah blah.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:04 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Another guy pleads to a long list of felonies to the Trump DofJ prosecutors and again it is the fault of the left.
Not only that, but they say he just agreed to prison time for something that isn't even a crime! Cohen needs new lawyers! Oh, and that judge was wrong, too!

Old 08-22-2018, 08:06 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,527,489 times
Quote:
LOL....what polls say that? Remember the polls Clinton would win etc etc blah blah blah.
Says the guy who recently cited polls here and here.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:12 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,648,693 times
I'm so sick of stupid people. I had no idea there were so many of them!

Old 08-22-2018, 08:14 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How in the world anyone who loves America can vote Dems is unexplainable.
Lets do a little list of what you stand for
Birtherism
Mocking the handicapped
viewing people as guilty till proven innocent
anti science
racist
locking up kids after separating them from parents
calling half the country the enemy
destroying the concept of a free press,
trashing the countrys justice system along with such institutions as DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA
Swooning over a leader who looks at women as just ******* to grab
Also a leader who lies constantly
Also getting very friendly with our enemies and vilifying our allies
A supposed leader who surrounds himself with crooks
Some one who plays golf almost every weekend
Etc.Etc,Etc.
Are these your American values phma ? if so it might answer your question as to how people can vote Democrat.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:17 PM

639 posts, read 248,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Well said !!!!

The idiots are running on hate, conspiracy theory's, and supporting crime and criminal gangs, open borders and foreign citizens but not the American citizen who does vote.

How in the world anyone who loves America can vote Dems is unexplainable.
Its easy to understand when you understand that THEY themselves HATE America as well and the democrat party is their tool to destroy America.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:17 PM

3,158 posts, read 2,209,438 times
Quote:
The Mueller "investigation" is a witch hunt. I am saying ALL this did was insure people who are iffy about voting WILL VOTE now because they see the anti American left,its propaganda arm the media and its pit bulls in the politicized "intelligence community" attacking the President. If the left wins its to try and overthrow President Trump politically that's the easiest way and I don't trust the spineless wimps in the GOP senate to stop them. Ha what do you think is coming if we allow the leftists to overthrow President Trump via political means OR via violent means? Jeez.
Perhaps I'm off base here, but it's interesting to learn that there is an insurance policy that compels voters to show up for the midterms due to investigations of the president's past associates. I would never have guessed that given the intense loyalty the "real Americans" hold for our esteemed commander in chief - they would likely support whoever receives his eloquent Twitter endorsements regardless.

So what is coming if the "whiny libs" and their allies in Washington overthrow the president, presumably via impeachment? Could you enlighten us on the truth for those of us who aren't of "stable genius" caliber?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies