Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 06:02 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
There you go with the excuses as I said. She has cheated and lied about everything she has ever been involved in.
This is malarky spread by Republican and Russian trolls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2018, 06:02 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
It just tells us that the ENTIRE Republican Congress should be dismissed!!! There has never been a time since 1969 in which Republicans have not damaged America !!!!

Now, we see the criminals supporting the criminals, which tells the World and Americans that Republican's Can't Be Trusted !!!

All the World now knows what "Evil looks like in America", it has millions of faces they are faces of those who aspire to "Republican System and Its Agenda".
By principle no nation on the planet should ever respect any Republican Politician that comes to their land talking about anything!!!! They now know Republican Politicians have no respect for diplomacy, they have no respect for the rule of law, and they have attacked anything and everything about American Governance and its Judicial System, supported the attack upon and against NATO and have Insulted The U.N.

If there is any Right Wing Republican heading any financial institution, "every country on the planet" should know, A Right Wing Republican and Right Wing Republian Supporter at any level is not to be trusted.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 08-23-2018 at 06:12 AM..

Old 08-23-2018, 06:07 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,013,844 times
Quote:
There you go with the excuses as I said. She has cheated and lied about everything she has ever been involved in.
And the GOP spent millions investigating and never found anything to stick.

Meanwhile, the noose is slowly tightening around the existing administration with multiple convictions and multiple people spilling info.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:12 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Innocent people always destroy subpoenaed evidence.

This is not speculation, this is fact. She admitted it herself, though she claims it was an accident.

That alone tells me the only reason she has never been convicted is because of who she is.

If you or I did that, we would be in jail. Regular people dont get to destroy evidence after it has been subpoenaed and then just say “oops’.
Bull.
"...Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena, according to the FBI’s August 2016 report. Moreover, there’s no evidence Clinton deleted the emails in anticipation of the subpoena, and FBI director James B. Comey has said his agency’s investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.â€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.cf4cab18db59

Ken

Old 08-23-2018, 06:16 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Bull.
"...Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena, according to the FBI’s August 2016 report. Moreover, there’s no evidence Clinton deleted the emails in anticipation of the subpoena, and FBI director James B. Comey has said his agency’s investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.â€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.cf4cab18db59

Ken
Quoting a known and admitted liar. Nice low you have sunk to.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Quoting a known and admitted liar. Nice low you have sunk to.
You meant like when you folks quote Trump?

What EXACTLY is the "lie" in the info I posted?
If you disagree with it, prove it's a lie.

Ken

Old 08-23-2018, 06:20 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
And the GOP spent millions investigating and never found anything to stick.
We were lied to concerning Benghazi. The GOP had no desire to pursue that as they supported it and it did work out for them in the end. Her lies about getting us involved in corrupt wars is why myself and many others would NOT vote for her. The (D)'s would have been far better off pursuing this themselves.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the noose is slowly tightening around the existing administration with multiple convictions and multiple people spilling info.
Fine with me. What it will lead to is the same thing happening to other administrations which is what I hope for. It's a win for me.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:21 AM

Quote:
You meant like when you folks quote Trump?

What EXACTLY is the "lie" in the info I posted?
If you disagree with it, prove it's a lie.

Ken
Yes, exactly like when people quote Trump.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Yes, exactly like when people quote Trump.
Ok, so what EXACTLY was the lie in what the link said?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

You say it was a lie. PROVE it.

Ken

Old 08-23-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Ok, so what EXACTLY was the lie in what the link said?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

You say it was a lie. PROVE it.

Ken
It was illegal to destroy the emails no matter the timeline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies