Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 08:23 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
you want to discuss criminal behavior, what about Hillary, taking all that stuff, no stealing all that stuff out of the White house, worth millions, paintings, silver, dishes, etc.....lest we forget, VINCE FOSTER!!!!!!
Im no fan of Hillary, but I dislike whataboutism. Especially when it’s been exaggerated (‘millions’) and debunked.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...use-furniture/

Old 08-23-2018, 08:28 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
well, unfortunately for you, they won't be hiding either, you see, there was nothing illegal done. Trump paid this money out of his own pocket....once again, the news media and dems trying to pin something on him that never happened.

yanno, Trump is no angel, that's for certain, but he surely hasn't committed the crimes that all of you would love to believe....see, in your own minds, you have to have a reason to hate him so, to wish he and his family harm, not to mention the White House...and that is so sad....

Why not wait and see what unfolds...

They are still so afraid of him, b/c he is taking away their cash cows, the illegals.
I'm waiting for the unsealing of the two or three hundred indictments in D.C. and SDNY. Manafort was indicted in October. The ones still there have been piling up since last November. I think Mueller will wait until after the Midterms for the Great Reveal, and then we will know exactly what he has on whom.

Then there is the New York State investigation into the workings of the Trump Foundation that Cohen was just subpoenaed to talk about. Wait and see, for sure.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:31 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Trump is a tempest that sucks in friends and family and spits out bitter enemies and prisoners. I expect there will be a lot more people desperately wishing they'd never met him by the time this is all said and done.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:32 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
well, unfortunately for you, they won't be hiding either, you see, there was nothing illegal done. Trump paid this money out of his own pocket....once again, the news media and dems trying to pin something on him that never happened.

yanno, Trump is no angel, that's for certain, but he surely hasn't committed the crimes that all of you would love to believe....see, in your own minds, you have to have a reason to hate him so, to wish he and his family harm, not to mention the White House...and that is so sad....

Why not wait and see what unfolds...

They are still so afraid of him, b/c he is taking away their cash cows, the illegals.
Oh, malarky.

Illegal immigrants are still here. All over the place. 60% are here on expired visas. Stealing kids from parents may fire up his racist base but it isn't changing the situation at all.

The idea that Trump paid all the money legally is just nonsense. He knows this and changes his story constantly.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:33 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Im no fan of Hillary, but I dislike whataboutism. Especially when it’s been exaggerated (‘millions’) and debunked.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...use-furniture/
well, I guess then that depends on who is writing the articles....

https://www.atr.org/hillary-can-t-st...merican-people

https://www.quora.com/Did-the-Clinto...when-they-left

Old 08-23-2018, 08:34 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What truths against Trump do you have proof of? Truths that have been proven?
There are none. You wouldn't know that by listening to the uninformed libs screech but that's the fact.
Their logic goes, "Manafort is guilty of being greedy and breaking the law, THEREFORE Trump colluded with Russia!"
They really ain't smart, those libs.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:34 AM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Lol! It is CLEAR that Hillary is exempt of ANY law SHE BROKE!
Oh, is Hillary in the White House?

Old 08-23-2018, 08:35 AM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
There are none. You wouldn't know that by listening to the uninformed libs screech but that's the fact.
Their logic goes, "Manafort is guilty of being greedy and breaking the law, THEREFORE Trump colluded with Russia!"
They really ain't smart, those libs.
I haven't heard one lib say that. Don't know where you're getting your news so you might want to find a different source.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:59 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Normal Americans are SICK of the two-tiered "justice" BS!
That's absolutely correct. I know I am.

I won't defend Manafort or Cohen or anything they did, but Mueller went way out of the scope of the original investigation. It was about Russian collusion in case anyone forgot.

Mueller wanted to be head of the FBI and Donald Trump said no. The next day Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller as special counsel and the witch hunt began.

So why haven't they gone after the Democrats? The scope and directive of the original investigation was to get Donald Trump, and only him. It was narrowly construed for a reason.

The left is anything but clean in this whole sordid mess and if we truly had equal justice under the law they would be feeling the heat as well. The blame for the lack of action falls directly in the lap of Jeff Sessions, and a real AG would be putting on a lot more pressure to get to the bottom of this.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:12 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Or not, according to the experts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies