Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2018, 11:58 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
You're not in a position to say what's relevant and what isn't though..remember...you lost? America is against you.
No, America is not against us. Eventually that will become clear to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2018, 11:59 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How is quoting what Trump said lying?
What did he lie about? Be specific....

Old 08-24-2018, 11:59 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
You can feel the vibe changing among City-Data Trump supporters.

Phase 1 of "deny, deny, deny" is over. They've entered stage 2 of "okay, so Trump hired crooks and criminals, and may have worked with Russia. So what?"
But Hillary.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
A. Hillary isn't President, so irrelevant. Might as well bring up Catherine the Great.

doesnt matter since she WAS secretary of state at the time, and thus is still subject to the laws of this country.

Quote:
B. Your second sentence is a lie. Trump is an indicted co-conspirator to felonies. We have a confirmed felon in the White House, and the investigation has just started.

really? where are the indictments against trump? and where is the CONVICTION against trump? so far i have seen no indictments, so your first statement is in fact a lie, and as far as i know trump has NEVER been convicted of ANY felonies, thus your statement that we have a confirmed felon in the white house is also a complete lie. do you wish to continue losing?

Old 08-24-2018, 12:01 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no they are going after him because they hate him and think hillary should have won the election, and they are trying to overturn the results of the 2016 election. at this point there is no evidence that trump colluded with the russians to win the election, and even if trump did know that the hush money was being paid with campaign funds, it is a CIVIL violation not a criminal one, and thus not grounds for impeachment, and would at best result in trump having to pay a fine, big deal.
I guess Trumpie will just be paying a fine then. Nothing to see here.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:01 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
No, America is not against us. Eventually that will become clear to you.
Sure it is...remember you lost several elections. America doesn't support you...unless you count New York California, illegal immigrants and Bill Maher.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:02 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
doesnt matter since she WAS secretary of state at the time, and thus is still subject to the laws of this country.

really? where are the indictments against trump? and where is the CONVICTION against trump? so far i have seen no indictments, so your first statement is in fact a lie, and as far as i know trump has NEVER been convicted of ANY felonies, thus your statement that we have a confirmed felon in the white house is also a complete lie. do you wish to continue losing?
You have to be patient with these things. It takes a while to connect the dots.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
no they are going after him because they hate him and think hillary should have won the election, and they are trying to overturn the results of the 2016 election. at this point there is no evidence that trump colluded with the russians to win the election, and even if trump did know that the hush money was being paid with campaign funds, it is a CIVIL violation not a criminal one, and thus not grounds for impeachment, and would at best result in trump having to pay a fine, big deal.
This is untrue. You may believe it, but it's untrue.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:03 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Lol he didn't work with Russia. You guys already pivoted from that anyways. It's just about Trumps private life and "meetings" now.
Kind of like the Clintons/ Lewinsky thing, eh.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
And I don't care if you don't care. lol

You can lie to yourself about the whole ordeal, and whatever "rat's ass" that your dreaming about or think that you have authority over. You don't speak for anyone who has voted him and you certainly aren't at liberty to make claim for who does care about it other than yourself. You're just upset and angry that what I think is an "impeachable lie" and a "lie" isn't the same as what you think that they are.

The fact that you can't get through to me with your lies is clearly eating away at you. lol.

I've stated my position, and I stand by it.
What lies???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies