Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2018, 01:29 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
She did what was necessary and I applaud her for it.

"necessary"? really? using the funeral services of her father to make political points and then call her dad American greatness when everybody that knows his record knows that is far from it? ok
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 01:41 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,643,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
afraid? you mean like Ali and millions who view the war as illegal and immoral?

why don't you join the military and bomb villages in Afghanistan, that will show how brave you are....lol
I am completely against war, but Trump acts like he’s some kind of war hero even though he was a scared little boy and avoided the military, I don’t even blame him for that!

Old 09-02-2018, 01:53 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I am completely against war, but Trump acts like he’s some kind of war hero even though he was a scared little boy, and I don’t even blame him for that!

I never met Trump in the 60's when he was in his 20's. and no person should be judge in their 20's durin NAM ....lots of people were scared of going to Vietnam, it was a worthless war and evil war .....the one that acted like a war hero and used that to push his political career to be President is the one that they had to bury days ago instead of over glorifying his death and life and parading him all over D.C.

When Trump starts acting like Mccain and wanting military intervention everywhere and send kids to die for nothing then I will jump on the Trump bashing parade with the media and liberals.

if you think Mccain was a hero for bombing 23 times Hanoi city and getting caught.....then we really lowered the bar in the definition of a hero.

Old 09-02-2018, 02:03 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Suddenly all you cons are getting huffy over Meghan's reproach of Donald Trump, acting as if it was so disgraceful of her to speak so injuriously of him.

Where were you when Donald - the cowardly "bone spurs" draft dodger - laughed at her father's combat service?
I'm not "huffy". I think the entire thing was hilarious. They didn't invite Trump, but proceeded to talk about him the entire time. He didn't have to physically go, he's taking up rent in their minds, so he was there, front and center.

Morons.

Old 09-02-2018, 02:06 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
I never met Trump in the 60's when he was in his 20's. and no person should be judge in their 20's durin NAM ....lots of people were scared of going to Vietnam, it was a worthless war and evil war .....the one that acted like a war hero and used that to push his political career to be President is the one that they had to bury days ago instead of over glorifying his death and life and parading him all over D.C.

When Trump starts acting like Mccain and wanting military intervention everywhere and send kids to die for nothing then I will jump on the Trump bashing parade with the media and liberals.

if you think Mccain was a hero for bombing 23 times Hanoi city and getting caught.....then we really lowered the bar in the definition of a hero.
Guess those bomber pilots of the Second World War were not heros either.

Old 09-02-2018, 05:39 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm not "huffy". I think the entire thing was hilarious. They didn't invite Trump, but proceeded to talk about him the entire time. He didn't have to physically go, he's taking up rent in their minds, so he was there, front and center.

Morons.
You mean like how Hillary have taken up rent in the minds of Trump supporters. He loves his country so much, but just not enough to serve, he dodged serving several times. It was McCain's choice to make that decision who he wanted there and didn't want. It was a wonderful moving send off, and Trump supporters are just upset how well everything played out .

Old 09-02-2018, 05:47 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
You mean like how Hillary have taken up rent in the minds of Trump supporters. He loves his country so much, but just not enough to serve, he dodged serving several times. It was McCain's choice to make that decision who he wanted there and didn't want. It was a wonderful moving send off, and Trump supporters are just upset how well everything played out .
trump supporters are as petty as Glorious Leader who tweeted and golfed while the rest of America paid tribute to a fallen hero.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:09 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Quote:
They're running out of new places to do military intervention. They are just doing them in the same places under Trump.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:15 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I am completely against war, but Trump acts like he’s some kind of war hero even though he was a scared little boy and avoided the military, I don’t even blame him for that!
A lot of people were scared and avoided the war, we lost around 60,000 American lives.

As an American you had every right to protest the war and be a conscientious objector.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:19 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
A lot of people were scared and avoided the war, we lost around 60,000 American lives.

As an American you had every right to protest the war and be a conscientious objector.
Trump neither protested the war nor was he a conscientious objector. He referred to avoiding a STD as his own personal Vietnam.

Daddy got him 5 deferments.

Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies