Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 08:21 AM

14,888 posts, read 9,988,005 times

Advertisements

It's hard to believe that democrats are stupid enough to look at this situation and think "hey we could just blame all this illegal immigration stuff on Republicans, that'll work in November."

Please keep attacking the voters who have been fighting to prevent this sort of criminal from ever making his way into our country, that'll win your pro-illegal agenda support for sure.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:21 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,813,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahQ2 View Post
I saw a Front fine documentary about this they bring them in illegally, they smuggle and the family puts up their home and their lives and the illegals work on farms like chicken farms all day and live in cold trailers 10 or more to a 2 bedroom trailer without heat or working bathrooms or running water. If they leave they kill the parents. The kids have to work to pay off the $15K smuggling fee.

EXACTLY!

Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 AM

24,297 posts, read 17,018,578 times
I saw this piece on Yahoo news how the murderer was living on land partially owned by a GOP guy and my only thought was so what? and how does this affect the reality that this illegal alien murdered a young woman?

Is the Left trying to deflect the fact that the guy was illegal and suggest that the Republican guy was somehow complacent in the predators legal status and thus he is somehow responsible for the murder?

The illegal alien had falsified his documents to lie that he was legally in the country. If the GOP donator had kicked the guy off the farm there would have been a cries of racism and that the GOP hates brown people.

I can't believe how low the Left can go to push their agenda.

The fact remains that Mollie Tibbets would still be alive today if there were better safe guards to keep illegal aliens out of the country. The Left continually blocks any attempt by Trump to practice some common sense when it comes to the border.

How many more natural born citizens and LEGAL immigrants have to die before the Left will admit there is a problem?

Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 AM

46,186 posts, read 26,914,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
EXACTLY!

Care to answer any questions posted to you? Or just post a bunch of lies with nothing to back them up?

Old 08-25-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's hard to believe that democrats are stupid enough to look at this situation and think "hey we could just blame all this illegal immigration stuff on Republicans, that'll work in November."

Please keep attacking the voters who have been fighting to prevent this sort of criminal from ever making his way into our country, that'll win your pro-illegal agenda support for sure.

People who live around these farms, meat-packing plants ect, know damn well the owners are GREEDY-A** Republicans, just as in this situation, the Dairy -farm owner ran for public office as a REPUBLICAN. Same as a gigantic greenhouse CORP here in my county.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
It's the Republicans hiring coyotes to bring them in by the truckloads, to work on their farms, in their meat-packing plants ect. So your post is an EPIC FAKE-NEWS-FAIL!
Republicans aren't hiring coyotes, it's the Mexicans in those trucks that are paying the coyotes. Do you have a clue what you're talking about?

Old 08-25-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
People who live around these farms, meat-packing plants ect, know damn well the owners are GREEDY-A** Republicans, just as in this situation, the Dairy -farm owner ran for public office as a REPUBLICAN. Same as a gigantic greenhouse CORP here in my county.
The ILLEGAL ALIEN used a FAKE ID and FAKE DOCUMENTS to get employment. I don't support employers who hire illegals in any way but these people did the legwork they were supposed to do, this guy LIED.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
There is no use trying to educate the BRAIN-DEAD CULT-45,that would be like trying to get the semi-literate ORANGE SPHINCTER TO READ THE DAILY BRIEFING!
How are we supposed to have a conversation with you if you insist on acting like an angry 7 year old?

Old 08-25-2018, 08:32 AM

5,650 posts, read 4,586,957 times
This is ridiculous.

The illegal-alien-murderer used a stolen identity to apply for the job.

How was the Farm supposed to know his true identity if he used someone else's social security number?

Old 08-25-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Republicans aren't hiring coyotes, it's the Mexicans in those trucks that are paying the coyotes. Do you have a clue what you're talking about?

IT'S THE CORPORATE FARMS ECT WHO HIRE THE DRIVERS!
KEEP YOUR BS GOP PROPAGANDA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies