U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What are your views regarding President Trump?
I generally vote/hold conservative views and believe - no matter what Trump does its ok as long as economy is improving 10 20.00%
2. I generally vote/hold liberal views and believe - no matter what Trump does its ok as long as economy is improving 0 0%
I generally vote/hold conservative views and believe – even if economy is improving this should not cover over criminal or immoralActionsFromPresident 10 20.00%
I generally vote/hold liberal views and believe – even if economy is improving this should not cover over criminal or immoralActionsFromPresident 30 60.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 09:44 AM

935 posts, read 440,822 times

Advertisements

Hell just froze over, well partially:

A Fox News host rebuked, scolded and called out President Trump and it was not edited or cut off the air, mid segment and prematurely.

Cavuto: Good times should never be used to ignore bad things | Fox News

Please watch the video and read the article in full from the link above before commenting

Extra credit: Fox News showed a graph early on in the video. What year did the graph start at and from that year, was the market neutral, negative or going positive?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 09:48 AM

24,415 posts, read 16,013,440 times
It's never about doing or saying what's right, it's about Fox News supporting Republicans without question, unless the ship is listing and taking on water, then the rats all start looking for the exit and scurrying aboard the lifeboats.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:50 AM

7,151 posts, read 3,920,101 times
Cavuto is the brightest guy on Fox. Surprised he hasn't yet been fired.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:53 AM

31,870 posts, read 11,421,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
Hell just froze over, well partially:

A Fox News host rebuked, scolded and called out President Trump and it was not edited or cut off the air, mid segment and prematurely.

Cavuto: Good times should never be used to ignore bad things | Fox News

Please watch the video and read the article in full from the link above before commenting

Extra credit: Fox News showed a graph early on in the video. What year did the graph start at and from that year, was the market neutral, negative or going positive?
Cavuto has never been in the Trump camp and wanted trade the way it was.
Put out the do not disturb sign long ago. Supports the status quo.
He loved the tax cut though.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:54 AM

Wow, didnt even post the thread yet and when I did hit "submit", I got replies already before I clicked the submit button. Didn't know that was possible. =p

Old 08-25-2018, 09:58 AM

7,686 posts, read 2,243,584 times
Fox News hosts regularly criticize Trump, because its fair and balanced.
Fox News literally pays its hosts to criticize Trump.
Shepard Smith for example would be fired if he started favoring Trump.
The panelist Juan Williams would be fired too.

Trump supporters = Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters
Trump mostly-supporters = Tucker Carlson, Greg Gutfeld
In the middle = Bret Baier, Chris Wallace
Trump mostly-hater = Neil Cavuto
Trump haters = Juan Williams, Shepard Smith

Old 08-25-2018, 10:04 AM

This post already had multiple replies before even clicking the submit button and I didnt even get a chance to post this public youtube video I saw the other day from "Now Politics". Trump and supporters have said that the Mueller investigation is nothing but a Witch hunt:

In addition to the OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_Q8JPj6W8

Additional Extra credit (in addition to the extra credit in the OP): How many metaphorical "witches" has the Mueller investigation turned up so far (its not over yet) and has this been a "pointless witch hunt" so far that has yielded little to nothing?

Old 08-25-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
This post already had multiple replies. Didnt even get a chance to post this video I saw the other day. Trump and supporters have said that the Mueller investigation is nothing but a Witch hunt:

In addition to the OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_Q8JPj6W8

Extra credit: How many metaphorical "witches" has the Mueller investigation turned up so far (its not over yet) and has this been a "pointless witch hunt" so far that has yielded little to nothing?
But Trump is the target (even the judge in the Manafort case pointed this out) and Mueller failed to take Trump down, so it is a witch hunt and a complete waste of taxpayers money.
BTW I saw a juror interviewed on Fox News, and she said none of the jurors believed Cohen's testimony, and they all noticed how nervous he was and that he was probably being fed lines by Mueller.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:23 AM

10,431 posts, read 7,711,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
But Trump is the target (even the judge in the Manafort case pointed this out) and Mueller failed to take Trump down, so it is a witch hunt and a complete waste of taxpayers money.
BTW I saw a juror interviewed on Fox News, and she said none of the jurors believed Cohen's testimony, and they all noticed how nervous he was and that he was probably being fed lines by Mueller.
I wonder if she was the sole "not guilty" vote on the 10 counts that were hung. On all 18 counts the jury was 206-10 with all ten "not guilty" votes cast by this same lady.

The prosecution ought to wait till Manafort's other trial finish and go after him again on the ten counts. The odds look pretty good for them and not so good for him in another trial.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I wonder if she was the sole "not guilty" vote on the 10 counts that were hung. On all 18 counts the jury was 206-10 with all ten "not guilty" votes cast by this same lady.

The prosecution ought to wait till Manafort's other trial finish and go after him again on the ten counts. The odds look pretty good for them and not so good for him in another trial.
Well she said none of them believed Cohen so they just ignored his testimony and based their decisions on the paper trail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or