Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2018, 01:28 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,022,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Talk about a lack of self-awareness. Look in the mirror.

Too, too funny.
No need to try and insult me because you can't beat me in an argument. I get it, it's humbling to lose. Come back with cogent arguments and we can spar to your heart's content or until I have to make dinner in an hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Why--did she drive Keyer there and flee w/o her===
NO--Ford said she didn't have her license at that time because she didn't drive

You are just looking for things to pull apart Ford's testimony
Her good friend has written in her attested letter that although she may not remember that specific event,
She DOES BELIVE FORD'S STATEMENT--that she was assaulted at that party and Kavanaugh was the beast boy

So if you are going to quote someone who was supposedly there at the location--quote all of the statement
Of course I am looking to pull apart Ford's testimony! Everyone should in order to get at the truth. Especially since she has no actual evidence to back her claim. It's all she's left us with. The reason I left off the rest of Keyser's quote is because it is irrelevant as a corroborating statement. The critical parts were she has no recollection of that night and had never met Kavanaugh with or without Ford.

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The process changed the day McConnell stole Garland. Gloves are off and forever will be. But with regard to Kavanaugh, he sinks his own ship. The guy is a complete pig.

I urge people to google the words Kavanaugh put in his own yearbook under his own name and picture.

Google boofed, Devil's Triangle and FFFFourth of July.

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
You really think those phrases aren't attempts to sound cool?
I absolutely do not. Not for one second.

This man is trying to be a Supreme Court Justice. He uses boofed, Devil's Triangle and FFFourth of July, then adds Renate Alumni regarding a female classmate - he names her.

Add that to the "Ralph club" and 100 Kegs or bust? Sorry, this guys is nothing at all like he says.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:29 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome
You keep refusing to answer my question. For what reason were you under 3 background checks from the FBI? Were you a nominee for the SC?

So, you just don't want to admit you just don't know what your talking about...:r olleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
First, you've never asked that question.....if so, which post number? I'll wait....lying again...

I have a CURRENT secret clearance, I've had it since for about 30 years now. I deal with sensitive paperwork among other things. What we did while I was in the Army for 21 years also required me to have a SC....

Now answer my question, have you ever been through an SF86 investigation? If not STOP lying about it.....you have no damn clue what you are speaking of....

And an SF86 investigation is just not for the SC....sheeshhhhhhh....

2,102 posts, read 1,003,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I hope we have a HUGE TURNOUT for midterm elections, the largest one in history.
And let's hope that ONLY verified US Citizens will be able to vote!

11,011 posts, read 11,022,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You have decided, all on your own, what Ford's friend's reaction had to be in order for Ford to be credible. And because her reaction isn't what you have decided it must be, Ford is therefore lying.

Yeah, that makes total sense.
Actually, I put it out there as supposition and think it casts doubt on Ford's story. Try and keep up.

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kurKyCAhhmQ

4,823 posts, read 4,941,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamms View Post
Feinstein claims she sat on the letter to protect Ford’s anonymity/confidentiality. No private confidential investigation is done at all. Ford retains counsel in early August; far left attorney Katz is referred.

Kavanaugh met with Feinstein on August 20, the confirmation hearings were conducted, the vote set. No mention of this allegation is made. Ford’s letter is leaked.

What did Feinstein eventually intend to do with this confidential allegation otherwise?
To add, how is Feinstein the champion of women when she did nothing about Ford's allegations? She did nothing about it!

How is this possible? Does anyone have an explanation for this?

This is why this whole thing is suspicious.

BTW, the only thing not stated yet, though Feinstein and Blumenthal think it, is that Kavanaugh is a Irish drunk, and Feinstein's favorite stereotype, a Catholic one.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Now he should be denied a position on court because of things he SAID in high school? See, you lefties look more and more transparent as time goes on.
Those words in particular have very specific meanings and his classmates are all saying the meanings he gave at the hearing are TOTAL LIES.

Google boofed, Devil's Triangle and FFFFourth of July.

Then consider what Ford said.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:30 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Actually, I put it out there as supposition and think it casts doubt on Ford's story. Try and keep up.
And now you have been shown how stupid that supposition is.

You're welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies