Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 08:11 PM

11,164 posts, read 10,935,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
WTH is wrong with you people? What did he ever do? He's a WHITE MALE? Is that it?
He is a threat to the vision liberals have for this country. They are petrified of the thought of his confirmation. The only thing that scares them more is the next nominee that will replace RBG during Trump's presidency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
What dirt is there to find on Barrett.
Its either there or its not and in Kav s case they came a calling. No digging required.
There is an army of liberal tools working 24/7 to dig dirt for opposition research. I don't know what dirt actually exists on her, but I'm confident if the libs can't find any, they will surely try to manufacture some. To think differently is just plain naive.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:12 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,836,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
How long is the right going to justify sexual assault and blame the victim for bringing it to light. I don't want someone on the SCOTUS who has sexually assaulted women and lies about it later, do you? Better to get to the bottom of this first.
Evidence that it happened? Oh yeah that's right, we don't need evidence. That is unless the accuser is accusing Bill Clinton, and even then the women were skanks right? Or if Hillary is the abuser's lawyer, then the 12 year old child wanted to be raped and abused and so she deserved it.
The hypocrisy is amazing.
Ford has 0 as in zero witnesses, 0 as in zero evidence. Kavanaugh has many women coming forward to vouch for him. Ford can't get a single person to back her claims.
What exactly makes her more believable than Kavanaugh?

Old 09-23-2018, 08:14 PM

25,409 posts, read 9,712,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwillingphoenician View Post
You don't know he supports Christine Ford's story. Maybe he doesn't!

Or maybe he believes her, but can't remember the party. He doesn't want to have to say, "I don't remember that happening."
Fine. Let's get him in there. The truth needs to come out.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:15 PM

20,103 posts, read 16,056,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Second accuser can't seem to get anyone she named as witnesses to support her story. It's that interesting? And it took 6 days of working with a lawyer to "remember" it was him. Isn't that interesting too? But the most interesting part to me is that during his many FBI background checks there was no hint of any of this. Isn't that fascinating?
And, don’t forget the part where later she posed for pictures with him at a wedding.

18,544 posts, read 7,294,922 times
Quote:
How could someone not placed at the scene of an actual alleged attack be put forward as a witness that can deny the attack took place?

Only in the Republic of Trump.
Which tbe USA is Not.
Vote them off the planet.
The accuser placed them at the alleged scene of the alleged attack and put them forward as witnesses.

10,098 posts, read 4,051,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
He is a threat to the vision liberals have for this country. They are petrified of the thought of his confirmation. The only thing that scares them more is the next nominee that will replace RBG during Trump's presidency.

I honestly think liberals are evil. Pure evil.

Not all of them - and not "democrats" per se - but the hard left is absolutely pure evil. And this country is pushing more and more to that side of the political spectrum.

They are just completely dirty. Nothing is too low for them to stoop to.

16,376 posts, read 22,397,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Ford has 0 as in zero witnesses, 0 as in zero evidence.
What exactly makes her more believable than Kavanaugh?
Ford is old news. Deborah Ramirez is the new accuser of a different incident during Kavanaugh's freshman year at Yale. Kavanuagh was over 18 when he put is bare p3nis in her face, while he and his friend were laughing and making a joke of it. If this is true, Kavanaugh lied under oath.

Kavanaugh is toast.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:16 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,422,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
People use the I can't recall all the time to the FBI. Exhibit A. Hillary Clinton and her Email server. She used the I can't recall excuse a dozen times during her "official" FBI interview.
Yeaah emails.
Reagan used it to back away from giving the ok to ship arms during the Iran Contra days.
In fact , he went one step further and claimed the rest of his dying days to actually have Ahlzheimers.
Talk about hurting the true victims..those who really can't recall due to Ahlzheimers ...won't be believed.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:17 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,611,866 times
Quote:
Naw..
Kennedy stepped down"retired" because when Trump is indicted , and takes it to the Supreme Court, he , Kennedy, can't vote...because Kennedy's son is involved with Deutche Bank. The Russian Laundry mat as it were.

So, smarty pants Trump gets Kav . And thinks he gets a 2fer cause
1) Kav thinks Republican Presidents shouldn't be bothered with answering for their crimes while in office. Its too distracting for the criminal President to do his "job"..so by by power of subpoena

2) He keeps the rich evangelicals on his side by Kav who will hatchet precedent all over rights. Especially women.

Get someone else.
Kav is a bad guy for all America. He s a Republican pocket judge. Not Supreme Court material.

Yes--I read that his son was employed by Deutsch Bank--didn'''t know that before he retired
Maybe Kennedy was paid off to leave early (although I know he has dithered for while about leaving the bench)...
Someone said that Gorsuch was running back and forth to the WH to help negotiate how Kennedy would leave and that Kennedy was pretty insistant that if Trump wanted him to leave THIS year that Kavanaugh was who Kennedy wanted to take his seat--
Kavanaugh was Kennedy's clerk I think
And probably kept that relationship warmed up since leaving that nest...

Old 09-23-2018, 08:17 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,422,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Ford is old news. Deborah Ramirez is the new accuser of a different incident during Kavanaugh's freshman year at Yale. Kavanuagh was over 18 when he put is bare p3nis in her face, while he and his friend were laughing and making a joke of it. If this is true, Kavanaugh lied under oath.

Kavanaugh is toast.
Lyingng under oath is the least of this guys vices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies