Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 06:00 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet he beat every single political opponent from both parties who came at him including all the leftists who call him a failure.
You keep equating low information voters and russian influences and Citizens United with Trump somehow being a good businessperson.

I gave him his due. He is a great Reality TV Star. That should be enough for you. High ratings.

As a business person he is a complete failure. That's measurable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 06:16 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump's tax returns have long been a controversial topic. The billionaire real estate mogul first refused to release them on the campaign trial, a normal tradition among presidential candidates. Then-candidate

Trump has argued that he couldn't release the records because he was being audited by the Internal Revenue Service. But previous presidents and vice presidents have also been in the same situation, and have publicly released their tax returns.

Mueller May Have Information on Trump's Tax Returns

Hey everyone...... mark that date "OCT15" on your calendars! Great that it's before the midterm elections,LOL,LOL,LOL!
They got guys before for the same stuff!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVz211iI26o

Old 08-26-2018, 06:45 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Oh BS, he has nowhere near that amount of $ and over 25 business failures! He is sewer sludge compared to true successful businessmen!

Still your President.....

Old 08-26-2018, 08:36 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,440,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Of course he does. And of course Trump is not clean. But where is the Russia collusion stuff, you know, the topic that was the subject of the investigation? Oh yeah, it was just the machine out to destroy this man.
Quid pro quo. More than likely Trump helped launder Russian money and in return he has favorable positions towards Russia. And the "subject" of the investigation isn't just coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, but also:

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation-DoJ, https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download

Old 08-26-2018, 09:00 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Only the cultists have a problem with checking their income taxes before running for President. This should be law now after this clown was elected. He has abused his power and taken advantage of a weak congress.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:57 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump received stolen US Govt property to try and cast a cloud of doubt over his campaign rival.
Spurious comments?? Trump IS the king of that.
An american mob ster joined forces with an international mobster to defraud the United States.
Mueller and his team of Republicans and democrats are enjoying every minute of that tightening noose around trumps neck. Its probobly the only justice we 'll get.

He did?

Old 08-26-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, and let's not forget this GOODIE~Russia researcher testifies that President Trump had ‘pattern’ of Kremlin-connected money laundering

Russia researcher testifies that President Trump had

Plenty of criminal activity went on in Trump Tower! LOCK THEM UP,LOCK THEM UP,LOCK THEM UP!

Hey look, the left teams up with another Russian to undermine our democracy.

Old 08-26-2018, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I don't know anyone "who is out to destroy this man." I think(and I can't speak for everyone of course) that we ALL would benefit from a president who is of good moral character, doesn't lie every time he opens his potty mouth, and one who works to unite our country instead of the division Trump has caused.
I had no bad feelings towards Trump when he became president, he ruined that for me.

I don't care who he shags but, it's the payments I want to know about. Where they came from & if it involved campaign financing.
He is his own worst enemy.
As far as the Russia investigation being a 'witch hunt' as some call it, I say this, If Trump has nothing to hide then shut up and let this play out. Easy..and you know if a prosecutor finds another crime while investigating another he or she has to follow it up.
You say "we won't let you" please look t the other side and understand that Trump makes himself look shady and ask yourself do we want a president who does whatever they want or do we want someone who puts the good of the country first.

I stopped reading after this first line.

Old 08-26-2018, 10:39 PM

23,562 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
No...there are documents and there is testimony, now.
I was referring to Trump's taxes. Please provide the documents and testimony about his taxes.
Quote:
No, Mueller's team doesn't leak. We know things because of the detailed indictments (over 30...and counting). The indictments detail specifics. It will take a while, but you can locate them online and read them. Each indictment is pretty long, listing a number of offenses. There are numerous alleged facts in those indictments, each of which is backed up by evidence (hence, the indictments found by Grand Juries).

Mueller's team has not leaked even once, that anyone can determine. They're pretty busy, and are high level professionals working steadily toward a goal...finding the truth about the Russian interference in our election system, and the obstruction of justice by Trump, and other possible crimes by anyone.involved
Your proof that mueller doesn't leak is because he filed detailed indictments?
You have absolutely no proof that he doesn't leak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'm waiting, I'm waiting!

I've heard that Mueller does indeed have the right/power to obtain them.
I never said that he didn't have that right/power. He may already have them.

Quote:
But you seem to be missing the point. The majority of presidents, beginning with Nixon, did indeed release their returns.
Many didn't give full tax returns, they just gave summaries instead - presidential campaigners, vice presidents, presidents, etc.

Quote:
It's not in the Constitution, but it's become a tradition. Just like there's no requirement in the Constitution that the president not be a flagrant compulsive liar.
If presidents start jumping off of a cliff then all succeeding presidents must do so?

Old 08-26-2018, 10:46 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I was referring to Trump's taxes. Please provide the documents and testimony about his taxes.
Your proof that mueller doesn't leak is because he filed detailed indictments?
You have absolutely no proof that he doesn't leak.
Your argument is invalid, unless you can prove he does leak. Asking someone to prove a negative is underhanded at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies