Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 07:08 AM

937 posts, read 927,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
There is no reason for him to resign, and there are no grounds for impeachment. You cannot demand a President resign just because you don't like his policies. If that were so, I could have demanded Obama resign. I could have demanded he be impeached (in his case, there was probably cause, as he and his administration were "the most corrupt in American hisotory" — Newt Gingrich).

Sorry you don't like the economic growth, the pay increases and the tax cut, and having a real President who stands up for America.

You might like Venezuela. Bye. don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
Quoting Newt Gingrich on corruption is about the most hypocritical political thing I have ever seen...

Not to mention the fact that this President didn't stand up to Putin to denounce anything he's done.

Sure, stand up to China for trade practices. It's not like every President for the past 50 years hasn't done that already

Old 08-28-2018, 07:11 AM

937 posts, read 927,348 times
Pro Trump posting on this board just confirming that that sect is poorly informed... Really poorly informed.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:15 AM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARaider08 View Post
I'm sorry, but where does it state you cannot impeach for pre-presidential actions?

There's plenty of evidence to impeach him today.

Clear evidence towards a known hostile adversary, damn near treason and he is currently implicated in campaign finance violations which would amount to bribery...

You need to take the blinders off. I'm looking forward to other discoveries from the testimonies of Mr. Cohen.

Being blind to the true nature of Trump is a disgusting act.

"Not that I believe Trump has committed any crimes"... Okay guy.
Mr Cohen is doing the Moon Walk. Good luck with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARaider08 View Post
Pro Trump posting on this board just confirming that that sect is poorly informed... Really poorly informed.
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies