Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 02:09 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Right..a man who should not have been in the US murdered his daughter. But hey..its ok..bcuz NOT ALL!!!
Who the hell are you to criticize and mischaracterize what he chooses to say for his daughter's eulogy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Definitely. I have so much respect for this family and how they're handling this horrible situation.

God bless them and continue to give them grace, courage, and strength.
To have to deal with this on top of their daughter's death is just too much. What incredible grace this family has. AI hope one day they are able to find peace.

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
Hahahahaha! Great one! And racists isn’t just disliking a person or group individuals, it’s about systematically oppressing a group of people, which quite frankly seems like something you’re interested in. These people are the most vulnerable among us and yet you probably think they have all the power, you believe an insane agenda that they’re all criminals (the crime is the US not updating our justice system and in turn creating problems in their countries via the War on Drugs). You truly think people want to leave their country and move to a place where they aren’t welcome? Come on now, get real.
I'm all about systematically relocating illegal aliens, not oppressing them. I don't have anything against these people on a personal level, we can be friends once they're on their side of the border unless of course one of those mistreated, oppressed individuals decides to murder an innocent woman who's out jogging, then I have an issue with them. We shouldn't have to update our criminal justice system to accommodate people who refuse to follow our federal laws in the first place.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I won’t offer a rebuttal, it’s your opinion that US citizens abroad should be immediately deported. The point stands: undocumented immigrants commit less crimes than citizens.
Well I will offer a rebuttal since this is a discussion forum, the point about illegal aliens and their associated crime rate is only based on the info we have on those who get caught. It makes no difference if illegals are convicted of murder 9% less than American citizens, every single one of the murders committed by illegals is preventable. We should prevent as many crimes as possible, period.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:13 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Hahahahaha! Great one! And racists isn’t just disliking a person or group individuals, it’s about systematically oppressing a group of people, which quite frankly seems like something you’re interested in. These people are the most vulnerable among us and yet you probably think they have all the power, you believe an insane agenda that they’re all criminals (the crime is the US not updating our justice system and in turn creating problems in their countries via the War on Drugs). You truly think people want to leave their country and move to a place where they aren’t welcome? Come on now, get real.
So now I'm systematically oppressing people? I'm really moving up in the world, aren't I?

If these new powers come with a raise, my wife will be thrilled.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:14 PM

89,016 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
I won’t offer a rebuttal, it’s your opinion that US citizens abroad should be immediately deported. The point stands: undocumented immigrants commit less crimes than citizens.
How is that possible when they're violating the law 24/7 just by being illegally present in the US? Working here illegally? Another crime. Using forged/stolen IDs to get that job? Another crime. Etc., etc.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:16 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm all about systematically relocating illegal aliens, not oppressing them. I don't have anything against these people on a personal level, we can be friends once they're on their side of the border unless of course one of those mistreated, oppressed individuals decides to murder an innocent woman who's out jogging, then I have an issue with them. We shouldn't have to update our criminal justice system to accommodate people who refuse to follow our federal laws in the first place.
Our criminal justice system creates demand for drugs which are created in their country(s). This in turn creates crime in their country(s) as cartels compete. The people of those lands do not want to live in a country where people are being slaughtered left and right. I’m not sure what’s so difficult to understand? I am not defending the fact that an undocumented person murdered her, but rather urging you (and like minded people) to examine the situation at a macro level. A border nor a wall removes the fact that we, the United States of America are driving criminal enterprise in their country because of our demand for drugs.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:17 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
So now I'm systematically oppressing people? I'm really moving up in the world, aren't I?

If these new powers come with a raise, my wife will be thrilled.
You can vote, yeah? And you’re voting for people who like to systematically oppress people because they’re oh so afraid of one powerful illegal immigrant.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Our criminal justice system creates demand for drugs which are created in their country(s). This in turn creates crime in their country(s) as cartels compete. The people of those lands do not want to live in a country where people are being slaughtered left and right. I’m not sure what’s so difficult to understand? I am not defending the fact that an undocumented person murdered her, but rather urging you (and like minded people) to examine the situation at a macro level. A border nor a wall removes the fact that we, the United States of America are driving criminal enterprise in their country because of our demand for drugs.
So everything is our fault and we should just accept that everyone once in a while a young woman is going to get stabbed and stuffed in the trunk of a car by a guy who should have never been in our country in the first place?

Old 08-27-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You can vote, yeah? And you’re voting for people who like to systematically oppress people because they’re oh so afraid of one powerful illegal immigrant.
That illegal alien with a knife sure did have power over Mollie Tibbets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies