Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2018, 10:21 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Well, that's the group-thought the Left wants voters to have in their head come 2020 at least.

Is it true? Maybe, maybe not... but we sure as hell aren't gonna get an accurate appraisal of how good/bad a job Trump is doing if we can only hear Trump's sworn enemies tell us how bad he is.
Anything that goes against your worldview is "group thought?"

You just really don't see how Trump is a victim of his own doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 10:22 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
All I want to do is get people to realize exactly what you just said.

Believing that companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter ect. are neutral parties with humanity's best interests at heart is sheep-think. They are in the business of thought manipulation on a massive scale and make tens of billions of dollars doing exactly that for their clients everyday.

Back to Trump... the media and tech giants are obviously against Trump or to be more accurate they are forces on the opposite side of the "Culture War" between collectivist vs individualist philosophies.

We are in the middle of a complex campaign to make Trump look as bad as possible to as many Americans as possible regardless of actual facts/results so he looses the next election to another Leftist president and the lefties can re-consolidate power.

Trump attacks Google because Google IS attacking him.
There is no "complex campaign." Trump does stupid stuff every single day and it makes news. You have Trump supporters on here who claim that half the stuff Trump does he does to "troll liberals." He loves attention and believes that bad attention is better than no attention at all. He intentionally says outrageous things to stir up his base.

And because he is president of the United States, everything he does and says makes news. If he'd shut up for a few days (or weeks--one can dream) attention might actually be turned to something more substantive. But as long as he focuses on the dumb stuff he focuses on, THAT is what will be in the news.

Honestly, you sound like Hillary with her "vast, right-wing conspiracy" talk when Bill was outed for his affair with Monica Lewinsky. Bill was a stupid, philandering horndog and got caught. Trump is an idiot and what he says makes news. There is no "complex campaign."

Old 08-28-2018, 10:25 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Anything that goes against your worldview is "group thought?"

You just really don't see how Trump is a victim of his own doing.
No, I just see the left doing the same thing to Trump that the Right did to Obama... only the Left can do it better since they control all the major media outlets.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Well, that's the group-thought the Left wants voters to have in their head come 2020 at least.

Is it true? Maybe, maybe not... but we sure as hell aren't gonna get an accurate appraisal of how good/bad a job Trump is doing if we can only hear Trump's sworn enemies tell us how bad he is.
Trump has his own propaganda machine. Fox news, right wing radio, the National ("I cut her heart out and stomped on it") Enquirer, Russian bots, psychophant trumpies on CD, etc., etc. If the anti-Trump side is more successful it's because the pro-Trump side are losers. So instead of whining why don't you trumpies try stepping up your game. Start your own search engine companies. That's how things are done in a free market democratic society. Or you could move to Russia.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Talking Trump now claims Google - a bot - is showing only Bad News about him!

Desperate squirming...

It just keeps getting better.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:29 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
And Trump is, once again, not only right but not afraid to say it and do something about it. MSN does nothing but run anti Trump headlines. Google buries searches. Online forums shutter politically sensitive topics if they're damaging to the status quo.
I said I didn't like Trump before the election. I voted for him because he was literally the only choice we had. But he's turning out to be a damn good POTUS. Especially given the ranks of those who hate and oppose him.
Kick a hole in them, Mr. Trump. I wish you could have run in 2008 instead of old what's his face. The country may have been way ahead instead of having been set back 20 years.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And Trump is, once again, not only right but not afraid to say it and do something about it. MSN does nothing but run anti Trump headlines. Google buries searches. Online forums shutter politically sensitive topics if they're damaging to the status quo.
I said I didn't like Trump before the election. I voted for him because he was literally the only choice we had. But he's turning out to be a damn good POTUS. Especially given the ranks of those who hate and oppose him.
Kick a hole in them, Mr. Trump. I wish you could have run in 2008 instead of old what's his face. The country may have been way ahead instead of having been set back 20 years.
Still whining.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:31 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Trump now claims Google - a bot - is showing only Bad News about him!

Trump is like that crazy uncle everyone dreads coming over for a holiday ...

Old 08-28-2018, 10:37 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump has his own propaganda machine. Fox news, right wing radio, the National ("I cut her heart out and stomped on it") Enquirer, Russian bots, psychophant trumpies on CD, etc., etc. If the anti-Trump side is more successful it's because the pro-Trump side are losers. So instead of whining why don't you trumpies try stepping up your game. Start your own search engine companies. That's how things are done in a free market democratic society. Or you could move to Russia.
Just love the "don't like it, go start your own..." comments... you do realize that's like telling a 3 yr old to go fight a gorilla, don't you?

Anyway, I'm no "Trumpie"... the guy is a clown and the office of the President is actually a salesman position for competing powers behind the scenes who are actually calling the shots.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Just love the "don't like it, go start your own..." comments... you do realize that's like telling a 3 yr old to go fight a gorilla, don't you?

Anyway, I'm no "Trumpie"... the guy is a clown and the office of the President is actually a salesman position for competing powers behind the scenes who are actually calling the shots.
So the pro-Trump side is like a "3 yr old"? Yeah, you got that right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies