Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 11:06 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
There is something wrong with the Google News search engine. I noticed it this year. If I've read a news story earlier in the day from some other source, I have a hard time finding it again using the Google News search engine.
Specific examples? I doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 11:12 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Is he expanding his media sources. How did he find this out.
Do he google 'Trump Good News"....really?

WOW -- not that it is about him or anything -- lol.
Mccain has been getting alot of honorary press these last two days or so, of course, and Trump was feeling insecure. That s it.

Old 08-30-2018, 11:17 PM

532 posts, read 445,604 times
“In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96 percent results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed.”

courtesy of Andy Borowitz on facebook
in other news....
Trump blames bad poll numbers on the existence of the numerical system.
Trump called the numerical system “rigged” and noted that it was “invented by Arabs.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...merical-system

Trump Says Spellcheck is Rigged

Old 08-31-2018, 03:36 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The guy has lost it - well, he never really had it in the first place.....

"The president tweeted early Tuesday morning that a search for “Trump News” shows almost all “bad” news stories, and he questioned whether this was legal.

“Google search results for ‘Trump News’ shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media,” Trump wrote.

“In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96 percent results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=57444232
OMG. Wouldn't this be proof to his fans that he knows nothing? (I guess not).

As usual, while complaining about others, he is referencing himself.."bad".."fake".."dangerous", just as he had claimed "crooked" and "rigged". He is so pathetic.

When will it end?

Last edited by In2itive_1; 08-31-2018 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: More

Old 08-31-2018, 03:53 AM

8,378 posts, read 4,359,448 times
It is obvious and well known at this point that ANYTHING Trump does not like is fake, rigged, bad or more lately, dangerous.

He has on going battles with celebrities, newspapers, broadcast stations, politicians, and parents of veterans when it is obvious he is a spineless, lying, prick.

His judgement day is coming where the façade he has built around himself will crumble and his disgrace will be recorded in history as his legacy.

Old 08-31-2018, 04:00 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,897 times
Google News is a total joke. Shows endless NYT and WaPo articles and not much else. I've de-Googled for the most part. Brave browser, DuckDuckGo search which is much improved these days, If you'd rather be tracked use Goolag

Old 08-31-2018, 06:06 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao...Whoever doesn't realize that Google changes their algorithms due to politics is just well, dumb. If you search Trump on Google you get nothing but Left wing sites talking trash. Google plays politics all too often with their search algorithms.

Every authoritarian leader eventually asserts himself as the only arbiter of truth.

Old 08-31-2018, 06:16 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Trump took it to another level by announcing that only he can be trusted.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:21 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
I've never had any problems finding anything on google on any issue and from any point of view. Trump and his trumpies as usual are just being little whiny babies. If they can't shut down opinions they don't like they whine "that's unfair!".

Old 08-31-2018, 07:38 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
It is obvious and well known at this point that ANYTHING Trump does not like is fake, rigged, bad or more lately, dangerous.

He has on going battles with celebrities, newspapers, broadcast stations, politicians, and parents of veterans when it is obvious he is a spineless, lying, prick.

His judgement day is coming where the façade he has built around himself will crumble and his disgrace will be recorded in history as his legacy.
Trumpy, these days, reminds me of Humpty Dumpty. Remember that old egg? He sat on his wall and had a great fall, and NO ONE could put him together again.

Every time Trumpy, opens his pie hole, or tweets, it is just sickening, when are they going to drag that guy out of our oval office, kicking, screaming, foaming at the mouth, French fries all over the place? Hope that is ketchup and not blood.....................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies