Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 05:48 PM

1,261 posts, read 566,999 times

Advertisements

Why is it that people here worship and admire the Constitution so much that God forbid anyone who proposes to eliminate or rewrite some amendments or part of it gets bashed?! We all have different opinions and share different beliefs. Many countries do not have any Constitution and people are perfectly fine. Constitutions can create discrimination or make a society worse and not necessary for the better.

Stop telling people that they are unAmerican, idiot, or any other bad words for not liking our current Constitution that was written almost 300 years ago.

I hate our First and Second Amendment. You need to respect that. Freedom of Speech you know.
Thanks for me.

Last edited by NJmann; 08-28-2018 at 06:01 PM..

Old 08-28-2018, 05:51 PM

18,717 posts, read 7,595,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Stop telling people that they are unAmerican, idiot, or any other bad words for not liking our current Constitution that was written almost 300 years ago.
Name one person who has done that.

(yawn)

Old 08-28-2018, 05:53 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Why is it that people here worship and admire the Constitution so much that God forbid anyone who proposes to eliminate or rewrite some amendments or part of it gets bashed?! We all have different opinions and share different beliefs. Many countries do not have any Constitution and people are perfectly fine. Constitutions can create discrimination or make a society worse and not necessary for the better.

I hate our First and Second Amendment. You need to respect that.
Thanks for me.

Wrong. I, alone, decide what I respect. Not you.

Old 08-28-2018, 05:53 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Why is it that people here worship and admire the Constitution so much that God forbid anyone who proposes to eliminate or rewrite some amendments or part of it gets bashed?!

You don't have the exclusive right to free speech. What part of that is not understood?

Quote:

The only thing I need to respect is your rights which is completey different than respecting your opinions.

Old 08-28-2018, 05:59 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,132,426 times
Be careful what you wish for.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:00 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,688,017 times
Quote:

Thanks for me.
I understand there are people that don't like the Second Amendment.

But the First? You don't like free speech?

Old 08-28-2018, 06:01 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post

I'm going to take a wild guess it's the free speech of others that he doesn't like.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I understand there are people that don't like the Second Amendment.

I hate the Establishment Clause and certain hate speech should be banned.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:02 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:

Thanks for me.
Sorry. You don’t get to tell me who or what I respect.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'm going to take a wild guess it's the free speech of others that he doesn't like.
No it’s that Christianity is oppressed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies