Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 08:21 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He was a bought and paid for globalist who sold out working Americans to the bankers just like the war monger McCain. The Huffington post called them both part of the Bankster Party in 2010.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dylan..._b_567907.html

BANKSTER PARTY
Daniel Akaka (B-HI)
Lamar Alexander (B-TN)
Max Baucus (B-MT)
Evan Bayh (B-IN)
Christopher S. Bond (B-MO)
Richard Burr (B-NC)
Thomas R. Carper (B-DE)
Saxby Chambliss (B-GA)
Susan M. Collins (B-ME)
Kent Conrad (B-ND)
Bob Corker (B-TN)
John Cornyn (B-TX)
Christopher J. Dodd (B-CT)
Dianne Feinstein (B-CA)
Lindsey Graham (B-SC)
Chuck Grassley (B-IA)
Judd Gregg (B-NH)
Orrin G. Hatch (B-UT)
Kay Bailey Hutchinson (B-TX)
Daniel K. Inouye (B-HI)
Johnny Isakson (B-GA)
John F. Kerry (B-MA)
Amy Klobuchar (B-MN)
Herb Kohl (B-WI)
Jon Kyl (B-AZ)
Frank R. Lautenberg (B-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (B-CT)
John McCain (B-AZ)

Claire McCaskill (B-MO)
Mitch McConnell (B-KY)
Robert Menendez (B-NJ)
Lisa Murkowski (B-AK)
Bill Nelson (B-FL)
Jack Reed (B-RI)
Charles Schumer (B-NY)
Olympia Snowe (B-ME)
John Thune (B-SD)
Mark Udall (B-CO)
George Voinovich (B-OH)
Mark Warner (B-VA)

Of course now the Huffington Post calls McCain a hero. Their derangement over Trump is complete.
That's why I said "from what I knew of him". There is so much hidden facts about most politicians that doesn't get published until it is "needed". I figured there is much I don't know about Lieberman.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:29 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
McCain is a hero for many who served and many who didn't. He put country first and fought for our country. It's just the opposite of Trump, who had 5 deferments. He had bone spurs and he can't even tell you what foot it was. Trump didn't serve our country because he was a coward who made up excuses. So while McCain was a POW, Trump was just a playboy living the high life
Jesus Christ! What flavor kool aid are you drinking today? Delusional dingleberry?

I can see why mcshame is a hero to you, he personally killed 134 Sailors and Marines due to incompetence.

Its also laughable you get all snippy because Trump didn't serve. Why do you care? Why are you making an issue of it?

Old 08-29-2018, 08:32 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Jesus Christ! What flavor kool aid are you drinking today? Delusional dingleberry?

I can see why mcshame is a hero to you, he personally killed 134 Sailors and Marines due to incompetence.

Its also laughable you get all snippy because Trump didn't serve. Why do you care? Why are you making an issue of it?
Not snippy at all. Just pointing out your beloved Trump doesn't even come close of the bravery of McCain. Bone spurs lol

Old 08-29-2018, 08:36 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

Just keep harping on that factually incorrect rumor you keep harping on like a simpleton...

Old 08-29-2018, 08:37 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
another foolish post.....how does Mccain fighting in Vietnam and bombing a 3rd world country full of poor peasants back to the stone ages that posed no threat to our country or our liberties was fighting for us or our country?

We were on the wrong side in the Vietnam war......I'm glad Trump and others didn't go, fewer deaths on both sides. Mccain was wrong in Vietnam and I give him a pass. He was a young foolish war hawk like his father who was the Commander of the Pacific Fleet during Vietnam that advised LBJ and Nixon in carpet bombing North Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia which resulted in millions of deaths which John fully supported after he came back.

What I don't forgive Mccain is after he came back from the war and his 35 years record in the federal government of a warmonger and bloodthirsty interventionist extremist nut that he was until his death.

yeah, let's compare that record to a playboy.
Hanoi Jane, is that you?

Old 08-29-2018, 08:41 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Why serve when American veterans are so hated by the right wing? Might as well dodge the draft like the las 2 GOP president's did.
True dat, especially considering the wonderful service records of our last two D presidents....

Old 08-29-2018, 08:41 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
I feel like I have gone to sleep and woke up in Bizarro World where right wingers bash John McCain who served his country and was held as POW. The left wingers are rightfully taking up for this man and his legacy while the right is peeing on his grave. Weird effing times we live in.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:44 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
All of this division happened today mostly with the help of Sarah Palin and her dramatics. She was an embarrassment to The McCain family.
I agree, the way she was treated was awful.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:50 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I feel like I have gone to sleep and woke up in Bizarro World where right wingers bash John McCain who served his country and was held as POW. The left wingers are rightfully taking up for this man and his legacy while the right is peeing on his grave. Weird effing times we live in.

so John Mccain serving during Vietnam erases his 35-year record in the Senate of warmongering and destroying the lives of millions of people around the world?

Should Germans honor Hitler? he served honorably in WW 1 and forget his record as a politician?

funny, that when John Mccain ran for President in 2008 against Obama the same left-wingers who are over glorifying Mccain now called him a racist, warmonger, crazy and a war criminal.....funny, how 10 years later changes things....lol

Weird effing times we live in

Old 08-29-2018, 08:53 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Sorry. You played the Hitler card meaning you're either drunk, high or unable to debate in a meaningful way. McCain's not Hitler. Trump's not Hitler. Clinton's not Hitler. Hitler was Hitler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies