Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 11:03 AM

491 posts, read 373,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
There used to be a saying: do not believe 99 percent of what you find on the internet. It probably still holds true.
How come it is no longer a saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 11:38 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
I have been recently researching the Clinton Administration and ran across this website which claims that Bill Clinton is responsible for many deaths. Also a book that I am currently reading mentions Vince Foster's death, yet I remember his passing as being considered suspicious.

There seem to be many bright minds on this forum so i thought I would run the question by the individuals present.

What do you think?
I think that just like the Bushes, the Kennedys, and most other people with great power, Clinton had some sleazy and shady friends. Some of those people ended up dying in weird or suspicious ways, as they often do. But as far as Clinton actually ordering a hit? There would have to be more evidence, and a motive, to support that than that they merely knew Clinton in some tangential way.

In the case of Foster, I think they moved the body and cleaned up possibly incriminating, or at least embarrassing, details about Filegate and maybe Waco.

There is a lot of solid evidence linking Robert F. Kennedy to the death of Marilyn Monroe, as well as a completely plausible motive. None of the stories on the Clintons meet that threshold, in my judgment. I wouldn't rule it out of the question, but so far I'm skeptical of any such claims.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
But but nutty conspiracies against past presidents never happened! It only started with obama. LMAO.

The same nutjob birthers etc. of today were batcrap crazy over Clinton a decade or so earlier. Ditto for the LWNJ's.

^^^
This x 10

Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
I was not trying to smear Hilary. How can you smear someone that has already smeared themselves by revealing to the country the fact that they are a pathological liar?
Ah. So you ARE trying to smear Hillary. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:49 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
When the American media claims that so-and-so president is doing hits on his citizens, you guys eat it up like flies. When someone claims it's one of your own, all of a sudden it's a conspiracy and anyone who believes in it is a nut job.

Do you see why you're sheep?
I've never made such a claim about either party so not exactly sure what grass you've been chewing on. Baaaaaaa!

Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,937 times
Strong, smart women terrify our resident RWNJs. SSDD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies