U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
 
Location: Moving
1,249 posts, read 2,733,793 times
Reputation: 1323

Advertisements

There are so many circumstantial events that would implicate the Clinton's with regards to the death of Vince Foster. Many do not believe he committed suicide but was rather murdered away from where he was found dead in the park.

I would encourage all to do research on this topic. It is your duty as an American to get the truth.

Would like to know your feeling about the true causes of his death.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-01-2008, 10:52 PM
 
2,024 posts, read 3,903,827 times
Reputation: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
There are so many circumstantial events that would implicate the Clinton's with regards to the death of Vince Foster. Many do not believe he committed suicide but was rather murdered away from where he was found dead in the park.

I would encourage all to do research on this topic. It is your duty as an American to get the truth.

Would like to know your feeling about the true causes of his death.
I was taking a researching class in the library at my school and I had about an hour between one class and the library class and I randomly found a book about this topic. I spent my break reading it over the course of about three weeks and it was very informative. I think that the circumstances are extremely suspicious but I won't out and out say that Hillary and Bill were directly involved. However, I won't discount the idea that they were involved. Seriously, read a book about it. And not a book written by a Bill and Hillary loyalist. The book I read, I forget the author, but it was written by two professors at Princeton. I thought it was a very balanced account. It gave all of the info, and all of the theories either in favor or against Bill and Hillary. But I wish they had solved that case (aside from the straight up suicide version) because whether he committed suicide or was killed, he died for a reason.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2008, 10:56 PM
 
69,360 posts, read 58,532,886 times
Reputation: 9372
Considering that there were nearly 500 books written about the subject, someone is making money off of his death..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2008, 10:58 PM
 
Location: Sacramento
13,872 posts, read 24,789,615 times
Reputation: 6631
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Would like to know your feeling about the true causes of his death.
Sure, he committed suicide.

If you want to try and reopen this issue to try another attempted smear at Hillary, you won't get any meaningful traction.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 PM
 
Location: Moving
1,249 posts, read 2,733,793 times
Reputation: 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Sure, he committed suicide.

If you want to try and reopen this issue to try another attempted smear at Hillary, you won't get any meaningful traction.
I was not trying to smear Hilary. How can you smear someone that has already smeared themselves by revealing to the country the fact that they are a pathological liar?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
 
2,024 posts, read 3,903,827 times
Reputation: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
I was not trying to smear Hilary. How can you smear someone that has already smeared themselves by revealing to the country the fact that they are a pathological liar?
Seriously, and even if he did commit suicide, why did he do it? What was he trying to hide or protect that caused him to take his own life if he did in fact do so?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
20,460 posts, read 24,060,275 times
Reputation: 7583
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Seriously, and even if he did commit suicide, why did he do it? What was he trying to hide or protect that caused him to take his own life if he did in fact do so?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Inquiring minds want to know.....

What a crock!

Ken
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2008, 12:10 AM
 
Location: USA
881 posts, read 1,477,953 times
Reputation: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
There are so many circumstantial events that would implicate the Clinton's with regards to the death of Vince Foster. Many do not believe he committed suicide but was rather murdered away from where he was found dead in the park.

I would encourage all to do research on this topic. It is your duty as an American to get the truth.

Would like to know your feeling about the true causes of his death.

If there is a conspiracy theory people CAN believe in, is the Vince Foster "suicide" had nothing to do with the Clintons. And yet, many believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories are true, when this is a much more plausible thing to have had happened.

The Clinton family is knee deep is all sorts of scandals, involving everything from corruption to intimidation to use of government agencies to harrass and intimidate private citizens to Bill Clinton allowing ICBM technology to be "stolen" by the Chinese government... and soon thereafter the Chinese government contributes $10 million to the Clintons.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2008, 12:15 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
20,460 posts, read 24,060,275 times
Reputation: 7583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
If there is a conspiracy theory people CAN believe in, is the Vince Foster "suicide" had nothing to do with the Clintons. And yet, many believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories are true, when this is a much more plausible thing to have had happened.

The Clinton family is knee deep is all sorts of scandals, involving everything from corruption to intimidation to use of government agencies to harrass and intimidate private citizens to Bill Clinton allowing ICBM technology to be "stolen" by the Chinese government... and soon thereafter the Chinese government contributes $10 million to the Clintons.
And yet a $50 million plus (once again - $50 MILLION PLUS (actualy closer to $60 MILLION)) investigation turned up nothing except that Clinton got a "little something extra" on the side from Monica.

Hmmmmm.....

Ken
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2008, 07:05 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,313 posts, read 41,394,403 times
Reputation: 7108
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

Not just the Foster mystery that surrounds the Clintons. Quite a few bad deals have befallen a lot of people.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top