Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2018, 05:11 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Link, please.
Please yourself. Or stop pleasing yourself. Whatever applies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
You know what? It is quite hilarious that they went so far to nail Trump on something with all they have, including the IRS, and got NOTHING!

The *** is up, the coup is off, and you duped communists are going to become irrelevant as the ABSURDITY of your ideology is exposed. WAKE UP!
What did them in ? Their own uncontrollable Hate...…….they hung themselves with it.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:24 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What did them in ? Their own uncontrollable Hate...…….they hung themselves with it.

Nailed it! They think hate will help them come November. It would be funny if it wasn't so sick!

Ok, it is laughable.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:37 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Please yourself. Or stop pleasing yourself. Whatever applies.
Had to be Hannity, since you're ashamed to post it.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:41 PM

1,070 posts, read 392,396 times
It’s “interesting” to me that’s/every new Mueller indictment or guilty plea the “righties” are more and more fervent in their “Witch Hunt” “fake” and “illegal investigation” claims.

You’re all like Trump - acting guilty

Old 09-17-2018, 05:44 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Nunes releasing the 70 witness depositions from the intel committee too.

Its going to be explosive and Adam BullSchiff will have some splaing to do.

And his corrupt little buddy the lying Eric Swalwall too.

Where are all the lefties now to tell us what day it is ?
Currently its Monday. And yeah we've heard this nonsense over and over. Some new bombshell that will....fizzle just like all the others. At this point its just laughable.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
It’s “interesting” to me that’s/every new Mueller indictment or guilty plea the “righties” are more and more fervent in their “Witch Hunt” “fake” and “illegal investigation” claims.

You’re all like Trump - acting guilty

Trump is MAGA and we want to help him. That seems to be make Dems talk to walls. Soon Trump will have a long tall wall and give them another partner in the conversation.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:51 PM

408 posts, read 214,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Had to be Hannity, since you're ashamed to post it.

"Yes, the dossier was funded by Democrats

Some of the pushback on the left has focused on the fact that a still-unidentified Republican client retained Fusion GPS to do research on Trump before the Clinton campaign and the DNC did. Thus, they argue, it's wrong to say the dossier was just funded by Democrats.

But the dossier's author, Steele, wasn't brought into the mix until after Democrats retained Fusion GPS. So while both sides paid Fusion GPS, Steele was only funded by Democrats."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.adb4332f3ba9

Old 09-17-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeerleader View Post
"Yes, the dossier was funded by Democrats

Some of the pushback on the left has focused on the fact that a still-unidentified Republican client retained Fusion GPS to do research on Trump before the Clinton campaign and the DNC did. Thus, they argue, it's wrong to say the dossier was just funded by Democrats.

But the dossier's author, Steele, wasn't brought into the mix until after Democrats retained Fusion GPS. So while both sides paid Fusion GPS, Steele was only funded by Democrats."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.adb4332f3ba9
Good post.

I don't believe I ever heard Hannity dwell on it, although, he may have said it once. IDK

Old 09-17-2018, 06:09 PM

1,070 posts, read 392,396 times
Quote:
Trump is MAGA and we want to help him. That seems to be make Dems talk to walls. Soon Trump will have a long tall wall and give them another partner in the conversation.
So, now, Pharma, you’re saying that us-Dems are in cahoots with the Mexicans?!?

That’s F’ed up and comic relief - thanx, I needed a laugh after Trump’s new tariffs

I need multiple martini’s now after Trump’s misguided inept tariffs - good news is that I bailed 98% outta the stock markets

I’ll buy back in once Trump is gone...he’s costing me Bigly $$
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies