Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2018, 01:15 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
[/b]

My post was based in reason and rational thought. The bolded part above is a description of Trump.

Some people interpret their feelings and rationalize it with preconceived notions expressed as thoughts.

They may have information no one else has to justify it. But who cares, if it gives them some harmless emotional release. As long as they are not criticizing themselves it may be a safe space.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 01:26 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
The clock is ticking and the web closing on Obama government spying on Trump!

Perhaps they had a nice time discussing their next step during McCains funeral/memorial as almost all “players” of the spy game are now k own. Who will sing first may get the best deal as Ohr spilled the beans as he doesn’t seem to be willing to take the fall for all other players.

Old 09-01-2018, 01:49 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Perhaps they had a nice time discussing their next step during McCains funeral/memorial as almost all “players” of the spy game are now k own. Who will sing first may get the best deal as Ohr spilled the beans as he doesn’t seem to be willing to take the fall for all other players.
LOL

You folks are TRULY living off in some fantasy world somewhere.
Get back to us when any of that ACTUALLY happens.
Trump is toast.
Obama on the other hand is just fine.

Ken

Old 09-01-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

I say Brennan will be the one to point his decrypted boney finger at Obama first and say he made me do it.
From the look of desperation and fear to save is own skin he will need to point to a bigger fish.
The bottom feeding sucker Obama is his out.
Funny !!!
That's when the left will come out and say he is lying but we told them that at the start.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:34 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Almost every day the media plays the "OMG " something game. Until cuffs and orange jump suits are worn, its all kabuki theatre.
DC investigating itslef is a joke in itself
Lol then there has been the kabuki theater on the other side for longer. "Lock her up" is STILL chanted at rallies, we get the threads in here proclaiming she and Obama will be doing the perp walk soon and so on...it's hilariously sad (and no, voted for neither)

Old 09-01-2018, 02:40 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I say Brennan will be the one to point his decrypted boney finger at Obama first and say he made me do it.
From the look of desperation and fear to save is own skin he will need to point to a bigger fish.
The bottom feeding sucker Obama is his out.
Funny !!!
That's when the left will come out and say he is lying but we told them that at the start.
So far all we have is Papadopoulos pleading for leniency as his sentancing approaches singing " my Master made me do it."
I do wish Trump would get to firing Sessions. Just in the precise tweety way that he does. Sessions song will be beautiful.
The cheese will stand alone.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:45 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Is this why two of Mueller's attorneys recently quit? Maybe they had integrity.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:48 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
One reason some people plead guilty to lying to the FBI is because if they wanted to fight the charge, it would have bankrupted them. They'd be innocent but homeless. It's sad that some people in our justice system are so corrupt.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:48 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Is this why two of Mueller's attorneys recently quit? Maybe they had integrity.
Only Trumps attorneys with integrity ( altho an oxymoron all around yeah?) quit, or threaten to quit when Trump announces yet another planned rape of the Constitution.
Rather I d say the two are tired of working for peanuts, going back to making the big bucks because...the end is near anyway.

Old 09-01-2018, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
So far all we have is Papadopoulos pleading for leniency as his sentancing approaches singing " my Master made me do it."
I do wish Trump would get to firing Sessions. Just in the precise tweety way that he does. Sessions song will be beautiful.
The cheese will stand alone.
According to his wife he may change his mind on the plea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies