Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2018, 04:49 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
THE AG can un recuse himself.
Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz discussed the possibility of Attorney General Jeff Sessions “un-recusing” himself from the Russia probe.

Dershowitz appeared on “Fox & Freinds,” where he said, Sessions could un-recuse himself, because the law allows anyone who’s recused themselves to un-recuse if there are new developments or circumstances.
I can't fathom what sort of "new developments or circumstances" you think there may be since the original recusal. He recused himself because he was caught lying to Congress. Even Keebler isn't so stupid as to back up and play hit man for Donnie, especially since there is a eyewitness that says he knew about Trump trying to open a backchannel to Putin. He might as well put a noose on himself and kick the chair out.

If Little Jeffy is very, very smart, he will be in touch with Bobby Three Sticks as soon as the holiday is over to see if he can negotiate something that will let him die somewhere besides in a jail cell. If he gets popped by Mueller, IQ45 is not going to help him at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 07:16 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I can't fathom what sort of "new developments or circumstances" you think there may be since the original recusal. He recused himself because he was caught lying to Congress. Even Keebler isn't so stupid as to back up and play hit man for Donnie, especially since there is a eyewitness that says he knew about Trump trying to open a backchannel to Putin. He might as well put a noose on himself and kick the chair out.

If Little Jeffy is very, very smart, he will be in touch with Bobby Three Sticks as soon as the holiday is over to see if he can negotiate something that will let him die somewhere besides in a jail cell. If he gets popped by Mueller, IQ45 is not going to help him at all.

Now you're back to flailing around like Mueller and his marry band of witch hunters.

Post the links to your claims, or at the very least, name the eyewitness.
Is this where you claim Lady Justice is blind and there is no eyewitness for her or us to see but you know there is one, b/c there just has to be ?

If AG Sessions knows about colluding with the Russians. Why would anyone want to keep him in his appointment. Mueller was supposed to be looking for those people and prosecuting them.
Why isn't Little Jiffy Butter Cracker in solitary confinement right now ?

Old 09-02-2018, 07:36 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
...name the eyewitness.

Popadopolous

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/01/polit...ing/index.html

Old 09-02-2018, 07:40 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Now you're back to flailing around like Mueller and his marry band of witch hunters.

Is this where you claim Lady Justice is blind and there is no eyewitness for her or us to see but you know there is one, b/c there just has to be ?

If AG Sessions knows about colluding with the Russians. Why would anyone want to keep him in his appointment. Mueller was supposed to be looking for those people and prosecuting them.
George Papadopoulos. Try to keep up.

https://mic.com/articles/191060/form...ing#.lvfiFAoKr

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/01/polit...ing/index.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-putin-meeting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/1169753002/

Old 09-02-2018, 07:50 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Quote:
The tsunami is in sight.
For a year & 1/2 the fake news (CNN) hoax of Trump Russian collusion has been poring down.
We will know them by and the cries for help. Stay tuned !!!
Volunteers are on standby with well stocked supply of tissues.

Meltdown brigade being formed.
They will bring in the heavy cotton hankies.
I laughed so hard at this post that I wet my shorts!

Old 09-02-2018, 08:21 PM

Oh my, "you have been duped by the Media". See what I did ? I put my statement in quotes. Something your links don't do. They don't quote the actual statements made. That's the clue its propaganda. "I hope you are learning something here. That is my hope", I said it.

From the 1st link and the second is no different. Didn't bother with the 3rd or 4th.

“listened with interest,”
“extremely limited”
“giddiness”

Papadopoulos is said to have offered to broker a meeting between then-candidate Trump and Putin.

If he said it, it would be in quotes.

“Mr. Trump nodded with approval and deferred to Mr. Sessions who appeared to like the idea and stated that the campaign should look into it,” the filing reads.

I HAVE YET TO MEET A FILING THAT COULD READ. USUALLY ITS SOMETHING A PERSON DOES.

That is a paragraph but it could apply to anything and isn't specific or clear as to what was the subject NOT INCLUDED IN THE PARAGRAPH.

"You have been duped by media reports. Duped," I say

Like this :

"Your were duped. Its so obvious most would be ashamed to offer it as proof", I say !!!

I get it though.
You want to believe it and the MSM media wants you to believe it.
Confirmation bias. Alive and well.

George Papadopoulos is charged with lying, not any charges for collusion. That's what Mueller wants and is supposed to be looking for and apparently George Papadopoulos isn't guilty of that or there would be a charge on it.

Last edited by phma; 09-02-2018 at 09:07 PM..

Old 09-02-2018, 08:31 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:

He recused himself because of some Russian contacts and the fact that he was part of Trumps campaign, most agree with his action.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He recused himself because of some Russian contacts and the fact that he was part of Trumps campaign, most agree with his action.

The Russian contacts proved to be just that "contacts". Not proof of any wrong doing. D.C. is full of Russians and many people have contact with them. Contact is not collusion.

The reason Sessions gave was being part of the campaign. I actually agree with that as a reason to recuse.

Did the senate ask him if he would recuse himself for that reason when they held the confirmation hearing ?

Why would they confirm him without clarification on that ? Why would he not tell the one who appointed him, he needed to recuse himself, and only preform part of the job he was offered ?

They are the ones with all the experience in gov. service, not Trump, but they preform like a novice and expect better from Trump. Everyone is expected to accept their incompetence and another higher standard for Trump. Had they done their job Trump could have withdrawn the offer to appoint before confirmation.
Appointed someone to do the job, as a fulltime job.

Water under the bridge. Trump has Sessions resignation letter and can accept it at anytime. That's where we are today.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:10 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Just what do you think "stepping in" looks like ?

When Any President uses his lawful authority to do his job, its not obstruction of justice. It called preforming the duties he was elected to preform. The people that are OJ are in the DOJ&FBI. They lie and say the don't have documents. When they are taken to court admit they do have them but won't turn them over until ordered by a judge.

Trump has the authority to declassify documents that expose the truth and see to it they are turned over to congress unredacted and made public.
I would like to see the idiots try to impeach Trump for doing his job and being transparent so the public can see the documented evidence. I'd like to see the clowns in congress, with the media cameras, in their face explaining why the public shouldn't be informed. Why we need a government that operates in secret with total disregard for the law.
Trump lies all the time and you have no problem with that. And Trump isn't transparent at all. Let's see his tax returns.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:12 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
A continued recusal in the face of a profound unlawful collusion between the FBI and the DOJ is not recusal its dereliction of duty and it may be criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies