Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2018, 06:23 AM

59,055 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
On The Story with Anchor Martha MacCallum she is breaking a story on the Russian collusion witch hunt and the spear campaign. The plot thickens. Glen Simson, back channel Bruce and Adam BullSchiff all in question.

Stay tuned !!!
Someone call Bob Mueller and tell him his reputations is at stake, please.

Cleta Mitchell republican lawyer subject of media and political smear.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...-is-a-liar.php

Anatomy of a Fusion Smear (WSJ) | Religio-Political Talk (RPT)

Cleta Mitchell is a top campaign-finance lawyer in Washington, D.C. This year she’s also been the target of a political and media smear that reveals some of the nastiness at work in the allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

This has been the way the Lame Stream Media has acted throughout this ENTIRE indecent. Then they do retractions.

"The story cited two anonymous sources"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
OK there sparky,

PROVE Mueller's investigation is OVER.
Seems to me he just got another suspect pleading guilty only a few days back.
So PROVE it's OVER.
Good luck with that, Baghdad Bob.

Ken
"OK there sparky,

PROVE Mueller's investigation is OVER"

OK sparky PROVE what the left has been saying of over year, Trump colluded with Russia and should be tried for treason, impeached , etc. and NOT ONE WORD so far to back it up but, it HASN'T STOPPED the accusations

Why is it OK for the left to make unfounded claims and the right is NOT?

Even though the NEW claims buy the right HAVE DOCUMENTS to back it up.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:33 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Nothing you posted PROVES that Hillary KNEW any of the material was classified."

Please, PLEASE STOP WITH THE NONSENSE.

Comey SAID she RECEIVED, HAD and SENT CLASSIFIED MATERIEL. END OF DISCUSSION.

As Sect of State she RECEIVED ONE on ONE TRAINING on how to handle classified material.

AS Secy of State she received material MARKED CLASSIFIED from the CIA, etc.

MOST of the "business" the State Dept DOES IS CLASSIFIED.

There were emails FOUND from hillary to HER SECT. to RETYPE the EMAILS and send them to HER PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER!'

She used MULTIPLE "blackberry's" etc. to conduct OFFICIAL BUSINESS, INCLUDING GETTING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON THEM.

The fed gov't ISSUES Palm Pilots, Blackberrys etc., to be USE for CLASSIFIED material BUSINESS, I KNOW I had one.

She USED HER PRIVATELY OWNED EQUIPMENT WHICH WAS NOT A SECURE SYSTEM.

So quit acting so ignorant about her actions.

"None of which makes you a lawyer ...", and the rest of you paragraph is nothing BUT BS.

You do NOT have to be a lawyer to KNOW that going over the posted 55 MPH speed limit you just saw on the road sign is AGAINST THE LAW.

You DON'T have the a lawyer to KNOW most laws. By your "reasoning", NOBODY should be allowed to DRIVE because they are NOT lawyers and aren't capable of knowing the laws pertaining to driving EVEN WITH TRAINING like driver's ed courses.

When you get VERY SPECIFIC training and 16 refresher courses a YEAR, INCLUDING WHAT IS LAWFUL AND WHAT IS NOT, you DO know what is lawful and DON'T have to be a lawyer to KNOW it.

When did YOU get YOUR TS clearance?
Blah, blah, blah.
As I said, you are just some nobody on the internet spouting off on something you know nothing about.
Where did you get your law degree again?
The facts speak for themselves - Hillary has not been charged with ANYTHING, even though it's a GOP administration, with a GOP head of the FBI and DOJ.
Heck, Trump minions keep claiming that Trump is the head law enforcement officer - WHY doesn't he just ORDER that Hillary be charged? Why doesn't an appropriate LOCAL District Attorney charge her?
Someone - anyone?
Surely SOMEONE is not "on the Clinton payroll".
All those YEARS of GOP Congressional investigations into the Clintons and NO ONE has been able to charge Hillary with ANYTHING?
HOW can that be?
Oh, your claims are all bullsh*t to begin with?
Gee, who'd a thunk it?

Actions (or in this case, LACK of actions) speak louder than words.
Suck it up sunshine, Hillary will never be charged. It's likely the same can't be said of Trump however.

Ken

Old 09-06-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
For the life of me, I cannot understand how some people can "poo-poo" Russian interference in our elections as a "big nothing."

I am baffled.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how some people can "poo-poo" America's interference in other countries elections as a "big nothing."

I am baffled.

Why is it OK for US to do it and not others to try to do it to us?

NO country should do it BUT, we NEVER hear those complaining now, complain when WE DO IT.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:51 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
"OK there sparky,

PROVE Mueller's investigation is OVER"

OK sparky PROVE what the left has been saying of over year, Trump colluded with Russia and should be tried for treason, impeached , etc. and NOT ONE WORD so far to back it up but, it HASN'T STOPPED the accusations

Why is it OK for the left to make unfounded claims and the right is NOT?

Even though the NEW claims buy the right HAVE DOCUMENTS to back it up.
The Mueller investigation is not yet over. How 'bout we let MUELLER prove the collusion. Why don't we let his investigation proceed instead of attacking him every single day. Trump and his mindless minions have been harassing Mueller since the get-go. It seems to me there is plenty of evidence of collusion.
Just 2 examples:

1) Within HOURS of Trump calling on Russia to get Hillary's missing e-mails, Russian hackers attempted to do so.

2) Just prior to the meeting with Russians in Trump Tower, Trump promised "dirt" on Hillary. When that meeting failed to deliver the "dirt", Trump just "coincidentally" dropped the subject.

Funny how these things "just happened" to occur WHEN they did. Trump calls on the Russians to do something very specific - AND THEY DO. Russians promise something very specific (ie "dirt") and Trump announces that he's about to announce that he's found THAT VERY THING.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.

And that's just the stuff that is PUBLICLY KNOWN. Who knows what else Mueller has?

Ken

Old 09-06-2018, 07:26 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
The Mueller investigation is not yet over. How 'bout we let MUELLER prove the collusion. Why don't we let his investigation proceed instead of attacking him every single day. Trump and his mindless minions have been harassing Mueller since the get-go. It seems to me there is plenty of evidence of collusion.
Just 2 examples:

1) Within HOURS of Trump calling on Russia to get Hillary's missing e-mails, Russian hackers attempted to do so.

2) Just prior to the meeting with Russians in Trump Tower, Trump promised "dirt" on Hillary. When that meeting failed to deliver the "dirt", Trump just "coincidentally" dropped the subject.

Funny how these things "just happened" to occur WHEN they did. Trump calls on the Russians to do something very specific - AND THEY DO. Russians promise something very specific (ie "dirt") and Trump announces that he's about to announce that he's found THAT VERY THING.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.

And that's just the stuff that is PUBLICLY KNOWN. Who knows what else Mueller has?

Ken
Mueller has the goods on Trump going back 40 years. The criminal activity, ties to Russian kleptocrats, the money laundering, bank fraud, ties to American organized crime, etc., etc. So far we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of Trump's criminal activities. This is why Trump is desperate to shut down the Mueller investigation and is having a mental breakdown that's on display for the entire world to see.

Old 09-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Yet another new subpoena.

Rightwing author Jerome Corsi subpoenaed in Mueller investigation - Guardian

Old 09-06-2018, 08:05 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking Corsi = right wing conspiracy theorist/Trumpling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Corsi isn't just appearing, he's cooperating.

It just keeps getting better.

The noose tightens another notch.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:15 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
For the life of me, I cannot understand how some people can "poo-poo" America's interference in other countries elections as a "big nothing."

I am baffled.

Why is it OK for US to do it and not others to try to do it to us?

NO country should do it BUT, we NEVER hear those complaining now, complain when WE DO IT.
If you are defending Russia over the United States, you are a big part of the problem here, comrade.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:16 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Bang. Slap. Pow. More grist for the mill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies