Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 03:26 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I was watching the ceremony live on tv and saw Slick Willy's eyes glance down at her booty and thought immediately that look will become a meme on social media in around 1 hour and it did, Lol.
My favorite picture from Trump's inauguration shows Bill, sunglasses on with his head turned to his right, checking out Melania with Hillary (from his other side, unbeknownst to him) giving him a mild stink eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Good for Bill, I'd look too if she was shaking that thang in front of me. Can't say anything bad about Bill today.

Man, Jesse has one sour puss of a face. I don't think he's smiled since about 1988 when he last ran for President. He must need to get some lovin' bad.
LOL.

Old 09-02-2018, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
I don't blame him, he's stuck with Hillary

Yeah, but he's had his diversions......like the woman dubbed 'the energizer bunny'.

Old 09-02-2018, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What a creepy move for an old pastor. It wasn’t just a side hug but he was fingering the side of her chest.
Please don't prompt me to think about the Duggars .

Old 09-02-2018, 08:26 AM

6,158 posts, read 7,226,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
IMO, it's not so much pious as it is cultural. Yes, people can pass judgment on what is right or not. When you visit places of worship of other cultures, you should make sure you're aware of what they consider appropriate vs. inappropriate. Ariana's extremely short dress length was inappropriate for the place in which she wore it. Do you respect the fact that one must remove their shoes to go inside a mosque because for followers of Islam, this is the right thing to do? Then why not respect the fact that when you visit an African-American church service, do not dress inappropriately because that is not something taken lightly in most congregations.
African American churches do tend to have a more strict dress code and to many it was even blasphemous to wear such a dress not only in church but in the pulpit of all places. Many churches don't even allow secular music but Arethas's funeral was a different circumstance. But her dress, not to mention it was at a funeral. If her dress were 3 or 4 inches shorter it would have been "ok". But the pastor fingering the side of her breasts like he was playing a guitar was definitely not appropriate. But the gawking from Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson and the other preacher, that too was not appropriate.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 09-02-2018 at 08:36 AM..

Old 09-02-2018, 08:31 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times
He's done younger......

Old 09-02-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
My favorite picture from Trump's inauguration shows Bill, sunglasses on with his head turned to his right, checking out Melania with Hillary (from his other side, unbeknownst to him) giving him a mild stink eye.
They were buddies before the election. You can imagine Don and Bill getting along pretty well, playing golf, checking out the hotties at the club.

“I like him. And I love playing golf with him,” Clinton said in a May 2012 interview with CNN, according to transcripts. He spoke highly of Trump, despite the real estate tycoon’s prominent role in the so-called “birther” movement, wherein he spent months publicly questioning President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate. Trump, speaking to Fox News earlier that same year, said he thought Clinton was “a really good guy.”https://www.newsweek.com/history-don...endship-464360

Old 09-02-2018, 08:38 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Okay, but I think several people are in trouble for checking her out, lol. Seriously, she should have worn something more appropriate. I saw a little of the service, it looked like a pretty good sendoff.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:38 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
I hear she likes donuts.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
African American churches do tend to have a more strict dress code and to many it was even blasphemous to wear such a dress not only in church but in the pulpit of all places. Many churches don't even allow secular music but Arethas's funeral was a different circumstance. But her dress, not to mention it was at a funeral. If her dress were 3 or 4 inches shorter it would have been "ok". But the pastor fingering the side of her breasts like he was playing a guitar was definitely not appropriate. But the gawking from Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson and the other preacher, that too was not appropriate.
Oh gawd! It almost looks like she's sitting on his lap. That's going to sting for years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies