Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 02:59 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,571,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
A lot of people are stuck on WTC7 as proof that all three buildings were intentionally demolished because of the absence of a plane in that case. It is just collateral damage. It's not evidence of a conspiracy.
There is now one video on YouTube that explains that it actually DIDN'T fall as some part of "secret" demolition; that it actually fell perfectly normally, and a very close examination of the video shows this. He has CGI models and everything.

If you are a conspiracy theorist, all you need is that the street lights lost power ? and any other rational explanation goes out the window.

I don't like everything the Government does; see my thread on wanting to sue a NJ town, but I probably cannot due to not being able to afford the lawyer (and, therefore, probably cannot file suit.) So, conspiracy theories are "entertainment" to me. I used to have co-workers telling me to watch the "Zeitgeist" movies as "education into what is really going on." I had to turn it off at the Agenda 21.. All I'm saying is, there are a fair number of people insulted by all that stuff.

I didn't know anyone in the towers.
Nobody I knew died.
My dad was in NYC, saw the whole thing from a rooftop in Queens while on the job. He worked on that building (Local 3, IBEW. Helped to the electrics in the elevators; probably much more.. Other crews couldn't do work until he set up electricity. Yes, a Local 3 big shot. Good life for me growing up. Not so much now; I have to make it. Retired now.)
I did not see the first plane hit. I saw the video of it after.
I did not see the second plane hit. I saw the video of it after.
I did not see the first tower fall (I think the one that got hit second, fell first. Please confirm?) I saw it on video after.
I did not see the second tower fall. I saw it on video after.
I knew, when I saw all that smoke and no earthly way for the fire department to put it out that there was no way the buildings could remain standing. I am only surprised the first one stood for so long after the second one fell.
I wonder how many others are like me. Knew, right when the second plane hit, that that was it...

And, the "official theory" isn't all that hard to believe. "Towers could withstand the impact of a plane" - TRUE. But think about this, thinking caps on? Okay...

1. JET FUEL BURNS VERY HOT. And there is a LOT of it. This should be pretty obvious, right? Fire, fuel.. I suppose one could debate an "ignition source" well. Heat, fire, friction, when you've got spark you've got fire, I can imagine how much after the initial FIREBALL.. gruesome. And people had been burned alive in the elevator shafts. Ouch.

2. STEEL IS STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND BUT GETS WEAKENED WITH PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO HEAT. Ever had to take a torch and heat up a stuck-on bolt on a car? I have. It is because with HEAT, metal moves in ways it can't when it is cold...

3. So, similar to a melting candy bar in the sun, then they fell down due to getting weaker.

Got it?????

This makes more sense than the "Nuclear reactor" theory
the "Weaponized hurricane" the--- you know what, aren't these HYPOTHESES? I was always taught that a Hypothesis is an UNPROVEN theory; the word "Theory" is overrused.

And there is again a hurricane forming. Florence. Must be hurricane season.

Okay, dinner time. Bye

(*short edit: Conspiracy theorists hold that planes are made out of soda cans, had to break apart before hitting the towers which is SOO DEBUNKED BY THOSE THAT KNOW WHAT THE PLANE CAN DO.... then has to bounce off the building, so that the bombs could go off. "Look at the video," they say. Which coincides with.. Elevator shafts, machine rooms, and other air channels. Don't argue with a fool, it makes you a fool. Do them like the haters. Ignore, ignore, ignore, and keep on...)

Old 09-11-2018, 03:01 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115 View Post
That's very funny...
No. It's sad.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:05 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Building 7 was in danger of collapsing all day. There was at least one false alarm where the site was cleared of emergency workers, everyone thinking it would come down, before it actually came down. 7 WAS damaged by the falling 1 and 2. 7's facade was damaged, with visible structural damage, and the collapses of 1 and 2 caused fires inside 7 that burned all day. Meanwhile, 3 (the Marriott) collapsed almost entirely under 1 and 2. All seven WTC buildings either partially or entirely collapsed that day.

As MQ I think pointed out, 1 and 2 didn't fall exactly into their footprints. They left a mess in their wake, damaging or destroying other buildings in the vicinity. The Deutsche Bank Building across the street from the WTC site was so heavily damaged it never reopened and was eventually knocked down. They found bone fragments on the roof of that building btw. Shows how debris (including victims) was blasted and how far it traveled. Debris was found blocks from the site. Five years ago, a plane part was actually found three blocks from the site, tightly wedged between two buildings for 11.5 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies