Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:05 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,033,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Well said. I have the same impression of this poster. He gave me hell for being the daughter of a Vietnam Viet in another thread here a while back.
Fitting that Trump overshadowed McCain - even at his own funeral.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:07 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,398,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
She has a point but the bottom line is Trump was elected and mcCain lost....for various reasons.

Trump was over the line on McCain and as her daughter, I don't blame her dissing Trump.
Over what line? McCain was an evil man who murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:11 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,398,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I wish you'd once be real instead of making vituperative, vulgar shadow accusations against someone you never met.
List those items in McCain's "true Record" so I can squash them like so many cockroaches. I dare you to be specific. Only pony you got are partisan, alt right bull ****.

If McCain was guilty of doing harm to poor third world peasants then so am I. Many times over. So are half the veterans on this forum who support Trump.
Bull. He was giving the orders. The veterans you know were acting in good faith and didn't know any better.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:15 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,679,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Over what line? McCain was an evil man who murdered hundreds of thousands of people.
I am a Vietnam combat veteran with 4 tours of duty in the RVN. I'm responsible for those killings just as much as John McCain is and I stand proudly next to him. So do 2.5 million of America's finest who served there under orders of the Commander in Chief of the United States armed forces of which I was a part of.

What do you have to say about that.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 PM

32,128 posts, read 15,124,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Fitting that Trump overshadowed McCain - even at his own funeral.
What’s really laughable is that no one even mentioned Trump but you guys are up in arms about it. What made you think any of this was about Trump. Was it because they mentioned decency and crossing party lines to get things done

Old 09-01-2018, 10:18 PM

39,109 posts, read 51,321,770 times
The problem is that it is simply impossible to speak of McCain's dignity and character without it crossing one's mind that the jackass in the White House is devoid of both.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:19 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,286,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I am a Vietnam combat veteran with 4 tours of duty in the RVN. I'm responsible for those killings just as much as John McCain is and I stand proudly next to him. So do 2.5 million of America's finest who served there under orders of the Commander in Chief of the United States armed forces of which I was a part of.

What do you have to say about that.

cut the B.S. dude....Mccain never had a doubt about our mission in Vietnam, even after he came back...when he went back to NAM in 1995, he said the wrong side won on their soil which is arrogance and an insult to them. He had that mentality to every war and military intervention that came across him in the Senate.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:19 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,452,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Well said. I have the same impression of this poster. He gave me hell for being the daughter of a Vietnam Viet in another thread here a while back.
What we’ll said?

McCain was a vicious monster. You denounce people like Assad, but when McCain supports Genocide in Indochina or Central America, you right him off as a Maverick.

He is a terrorist, he bombed and targeted civilians in Vietnam, and wanted to carpet bomb Cambodia, even though the entire pretext for the war was illegal.

WHY, for the love of god, is McCain a decent human being???

Old 09-01-2018, 10:20 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,967,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What’s really laughable is that no one even mentioned Trump but you guys are up in arms about it. What made you think any of this was about Trump. Was it because they mentioned decency and crossing party lines to get things done
Oh Lord. Dense much?

Old 09-01-2018, 10:24 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,470,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Insulting President Trump... her father would of been so proud.
Suddenly you care about people making insults? That's fresh. Let me introduce you to this guy named Donald Trump who is the Michael Jordan of insults. I'm sure you will want to look into what he said about the service of one John McCain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Meghan took another veiled swipe at the president when talking about “American greatness. The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served.”
And can you factually refute any of it? Didn't think so.

Because no matter what you say, the fact remains that you support a cowardly draft dodger who insults those who had
the courage to answer the call and put their life on the line in the name of this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies