Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 09:09 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

Justice | Judge Jeanine | Fox News Channel

"Jeff Sessions needs to either resign immediately or put on his big boy pants and be a real attorney general."

He isn't doing his job, that's for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 09:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Sessions doesn't need to do either. What does that nonsensical sentence mean? I like Judge Jeanine sometimes but she's way off base here.

What specifically do the Session bashers want him to do, and how do they know what he's doing? It's a bunch of nonsense.

Old 09-01-2018, 09:38 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Sessions doesn't need to do either. What does that nonsensical sentence mean? I like Judge Jeanine sometimes but she's way off base here.

What specifically do the Session bashers want him to do, and how do they know what he's doing? It's a bunch of nonsense.
The judge said exactly what he should do. You must have not listened to the video. Not surprised.

Old 09-01-2018, 09:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The judge said exactly what he should do. You must have not listened to the video. Not surprised.
She went on a long unhinged rant against Sessions full of demagoguery and propaganda. It's unwatchable. She's actually lost all creditability with me.

Old 09-01-2018, 09:45 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,945,916 times
Pirro is a complete idiot.

Old 09-01-2018, 09:45 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
Jeanine Pirro is certified bat sheet crazy. She desperately wants a job in the White House but even the Trump administration won't have her. She's too unglued.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:21 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Justice | Judge Jeanine | Fox News Channel

"Jeff Sessions needs to either resign immediately or put on his big boy pants and be a real attorney general."

He isn't doing his job, that's for sure.
'Judge' Jeanine?

Meh ... She is full of donkey poo.

I don't like Jeff Sessions, at all, but he is right when he says ...

"While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action. However, no nation has a more talented, more dedicated group of law enforcement investigators and prosecutors than the United States. I am proud to serve with them and proud of the work we have done in successfully advancing the rule of law."

As it should be ... this is exactly correct. In that respect he is absolutely doing his job.

As far as the president's agenda, Sessions shares his goals and has been very diligent in carrying them out. He is probably the most effective Trumpie in the cabinet.

I don't like Trump's goals, and I don't like Sessions goals, because they are the same. Anyone who claims he is not doing his job is a complete idiot and a con man's lackey.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:36 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Patience.

This is not a normal situation where you have evidence and you bring someone up for charges. There are a bunch of smart swampy lawyers on that side who know what they are doing - who are watching every move Sessions and Trump make.

What you don't want is an AG going beyond what is legal to satisfy those who are hungry for certain people to be locked up. His job description is not to lock up Hillary Clinton.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:38 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Might as well get your talking points from Judge Judy.

"Do his job" is Trump-shill speak for "only use the Justice Department as a weapon against Trump critics."

Old 09-02-2018, 12:10 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
'Judge' Jeanine?

Meh ... She is full of donkey poo.

I don't like Jeff Sessions, at all, but he is right when he says ...

"While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action. However, no nation has a more talented, more dedicated group of law enforcement investigators and prosecutors than the United States. I am proud to serve with them and proud of the work we have done in successfully advancing the rule of law."

As it should be ... this is exactly correct. In that respect he is absolutely doing his job.

As far as the president's agenda, Sessions shares his goals and has been very diligent in carrying them out. He is probably the most effective Trumpie in the cabinet.

I don't like Trump's goals, and I don't like Sessions goals, because they are the same. Anyone who claims he is not doing his job is a complete idiot and a con man's lackey.
Ha ha, Sessions will not allow any improper political influence...but he is totally open for the drug cartels to influence his opinions and US policy...YEAH, OK then!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies