Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 09:51 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Tell me about it. Page after page of angry Trump supporters twisting themselves up to defend why they're going to vote for someone they know is a racist.
Known racist?....please give evidence!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 10:08 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Known racist?....please give evidence!
Why isn't 3 Trump staffers discussing on tape how they would spin the story if the tape ever got released... good enough evidence for you and all the rest?

Trump supporters are always saying they don't trust anonymous sources. Well, now you have first-hand accounts from 3 different people confirming the existence of this tape. And they were all in Trump's circle at the time, so none of them had a reason to lie.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:09 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
I’m so tired of white people condoning racism. Btw. The time that it was common and acceptable to be racists in public was 400 years. You make it seem like a blip in our nations history.
I wish white people were as racist as the democrats claim they are. **** would be a hell of a lot different around here.

The fact that the vast-majority of whites sit around all day terrified of being called racist. While Donald Trump's America is probably the best place and best time in history to be black. I just don't understand all the whining.

But I guess if whining, and complaining, and demanding, and accusing got you this far, why stop?

Old 09-03-2018, 10:17 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Why isn't 3 Trump staffers discussing on tape how they would spin the story if the tape ever got released... good enough evidence for you and all the rest?

Trump supporters are always saying they don't trust anonymous sources. Well, now you have first-hand accounts from 3 different people confirming the existence of this tape. And they were all in Trump's circle at the time, so none of them had a reason to lie.

Your topic has backfired spectacularly on you. You drop the r-word and yet, can't offer up one shred of proof except your own distorted opinion as proof.

You might as well give up now instead of digging that hole you are in even deeper. You aren't doing yourself any favors. And where racism actually exists, your actions are only going to give credence to the true racists out there..

Old 09-03-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Your topic has backfired spectacularly on you. You drop the r-word and yet, can't offer up one shred of proof except your own distorted opinion as proof.

You might as well give up now instead of digging that hole you are in even deeper. You aren't doing yourself any favors. And where racism actually exists, your actions are only going to give credence to the true racists out there..
You ignoring facts has no bearing on reality. Address the points in the post you quoted or go home.

Actually, I'm just going to ignore your posts if you don't plan on addressing what's in the post you quoted.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:29 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB. Good

Nah...I'm just gonna take Trump staffers at their word that this is fact. And let's not forget that this was Omarosa talking with two other staffers about this. At the very least, three people in Trump's White House are pretty sure he's used it.
So, you have absolutely nothing, then, and your whole charge about Trump being a racist is a complete canard, manufactured out of fictional cloth and pink unicorn f*arts.

That's good to know.

You do realize, of course, that without the video evidence that conclusively proves your assertion (which you have already admitted you do not have and cannot provide under any circumstances), that this whole thread is a waste of time, right?

Old 09-03-2018, 10:29 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
You ignoring facts has no bearing on reality. Address the points in the post you quoted or go home.

Actually, I'm just going to ignore your posts if you don't plan on addressing what's in the post you quoted.

Ignoring facts?

You haven't given any. 118 posts and not one shred of proof that anything you say is true. You simply hate Trump and call him a racist. That's on you. Nobody else.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
So, you have absolutely nothing, then, and your whole charge about Trump being a racist is a complete canard, manufactured out of fictional cloth and pink unicorn f*arts.

That's good to know.
You do realize, of course, that without the video evidence that conclusively proves your assertion (which you have already admitted you do not have and cannot provide under any circumstances), that this whole thread is a waste of time, right?
Give me a second to catch my breath about video/audio evidence being the only thing that can be used to prove someone said or did something.

I wish you guys had this standard when it came to Obama and Hillary. Oh well.

Meanwhile the rest of the world will continue existing knowing that the three people in this scenario corroborating the existence of something is sufficient to evidence to believe it's real.

Quote:
This message is hidden because WaldoKitty is on your ignore list.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:53 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
What goal posts were moved? You're claiming Hillary Clinton used the n-word repeatedly. Who's corroborating that? Bc Trump's own staff is corroborating his n-word usage. If you can't keep up with the conversation, stay out of it.
Secret Service for the Clinton's have stated this. If you can't keep up with things that have previously been posted, perhaps you should stay out of the forum.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:55 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:

What facts? You've provided nothing but an "if".

Get the if outta here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies