Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 06:45 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times

Advertisements

Kanye can't be president, because it will show how far Americans have fallen when Keeping Up With The Kardashians becomes a White House drama. The day that happens is the day America loses it's place in the world to China. Donald Trump is already a meme to have it followed up by Kanye would turn the American presidency into an extension of Hollywood. D.C would become the new Atlanta/LA entertainment capital. I can imagine our President who songs I actually like being unable to be taken seriously on the world stage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 06:58 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I swear...conservatives will suck up to any black person that likes Trump.

Right wingers embracing Kanye West is an absolute absurdity. White conservatives sure do love their shoe shine boys, handkerchief heads, head scratchers, yassabossers and buckdancers.
Yeah. They are thirsty. West was considered by some as a nutjob and insane before Trump was in the picture for numerous things he has done. His mental health was in question for a long time. The Trump factor adds to it.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:14 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Yeah. They are thirsty. West was considered by some as a nutjob and insane before Trump was in the picture for numerous things he has done. His mental health was in question for a long time. The Trump factor adds to it.
Remember when conservatives hated Kanye when he claimed George W. Bush didn't care about black people? Funny how all that is suddenly forgotten once he has a few kind words towards their new messiah.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Liberals constantly tried to shame him and get him to change his views but he won’t back down .

—-
Rapper Kanye West continued his vocal support for President Trump in a recent radio interview and also said that he would consider running for office in 2024.

Speaking with Power 92.3 FM in Chicago, West said that he is seriously considering running for the presidency.

"Yes. It 100 percent could happen. 2024," he said.

Later in the radio interview, West added that Trump is "something new" in politics.

"That's one of the things that I really loved about this man having the opportunity to be president, is it's something new," he said.

WATCH: Kanye West Praises Trump, Says Run for President '100 Percent Could Happen' in 2024 | Fox News Insider
Well, no doubt, he's counting on his new conservative fans to support and vote for him in this endeavor.

First Trump - then Kanye?

Old 09-03-2018, 08:51 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
I remember when Democrats liked Kanye West.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Not this Democrat. He's a complete LOON and always has been.

Maybe he will sing one of his hit tunes in the Oval like **ggas in Paris or something. You'd like that, no?

Old 09-03-2018, 09:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Liberals constantly tried to shame him and get him to change his views but he won’t back down .

—-
Rapper Kanye West continued his vocal support for President Trump in a recent radio interview and also said that he would consider running for office in 2024.

Speaking with Power 92.3 FM in Chicago, West said that he is seriously considering running for the presidency.

"Yes. It 100 percent could happen. 2024," he said.

Later in the radio interview, West added that Trump is "something new" in politics.

"That's one of the things that I really loved about this man having the opportunity to be president, is it's something new," he said.

WATCH: Kanye West Praises Trump, Says Run for President '100 Percent Could Happen' in 2024 | Fox News Insider
I think you are misinterpreting liberals shaming him. I think folks - not just liberals -- are having a good laugh that conservatives and Trump think Kanye West should be taken seriously.

Trump is something new -- good that you discovered that from Kanye -- lol.

Something new isn't always a good thing.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:03 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
I'm sure there are still some Democrats that like his music. I'm sure there are some that don't.

Funny how that works....lol.

I'm sure some Republicans are laughing at those Republicans taking Kanye seriously......as some wise sage.....LOL

Old 09-03-2018, 02:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Super thirsty. I mean seriously!!! They’re REALLY gonna wrap their arms around Kanye West in 2018? Geezus Christ.

Old 09-03-2018, 02:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
I love his music production. I don’t like HIM personally! I don’t even know the guy. When did Democrats start taking political advice from rap dudes?

I remember when y’all hated the guy! And y’all definitely STILL hate his wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies