Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 09:42 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,393,887 times

Advertisements

Anonymous Deep State undemocratic interference in political affairs from a communist sympathizing rag?

More commie conniptions?

Yawn...

If anything, this action reflects poorly on what the Deep Sate and commies think of our actual democracy.

Public anonymous subversion of our Union is a stinky cologne.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 09:46 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Three Wolves, I don't use Twitter or Facebook or any kind of social media at all, and I am not going to start.

I have had a lot of respect for you due to your prior posts on numerous subjects, but I truly do think you need to just "put up or shut up", or I think that you are going to lose a lot of respect from many people on City-Data. You might not care about that, but if you do . . . just say the name of who you think or "know" wrote the op-ed and support your statement or opinion.

Otherwise, many people are going to say that you are just full of hot air.
THIS is who microchip (the creator of fake Q and the anonymous NYT writer) is. He was doxxed and he has been revealed. This doxxing was not recent, he's BEEN doxxed and outed, but people still don't get it because they are too lazy to put everything together.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/...dia-guy-214309

This is how "QAnon" had photos from AirForce1. This is how "QAnon" knew things about Trump. This is how "QAnon" made it all so believable. His handle on Twitter was the same as it is on gab right now: microchip He was banned from Twitter because he is a huge, huge internet troll. Kek - ever hear of that? The green frog? Pepe?

Guess what.

I am not going to hold everyone's hand through this all. If you want to find the truth, I highly suggest, despite you using social media or not, that you read through his account on gab. Everything is there.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:59 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,904,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The op-ed has nothing new or interesting to say about Trump. What's new is the admission that the deep state is thwarting the agenda the President was elected to implement. So, no, it won't have any negative impact on Trump.
So it was a liberal?

Old 09-06-2018, 10:02 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
They'll both go down in history as great politicians, it just takes time. Look at McCain.

For Trump, perhaps around the year 2525?

Old 09-06-2018, 10:02 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Wut?

it's truly getting surreal.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:04 AM

10,519 posts, read 6,156,619 times
Haven't you learned yet?

Nothing matters.

Trump is King George III.

He could be in a straitjacket and Trumpsters would still think he's fit to run the country.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:04 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I meant that if they could talk about invoking the 25th amendment, they could talk about what was said in Op Ed. I didn't mean they should invoke the 25th amendment.

If you can use an intermediary to send a letter, you can use one to set up a meeting between parties.

I dunno, all speculation of course, I really, really want to know the intent of the action and the outcome they were hoping for.
Yes, I would love to know what prompted that person to write it and what sort of result they were expecting myself. Those on the Left are just as skeptical of it as those on the Right although for different reasons. I doubt if the Op Ed author actually wants to invoke the 25th amendment short of Trump falling into a coma. Otherwise, it would be a complete circus.

Were they trying to reassure us that contrary to popular belief, the republican establishment still has a modicum of competence remaining to them and that they actually still have one or two scruples? Are they trying to do some sort of damage control in advance of any possible indictments by Mueller?

Beats me.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:05 AM

4,026 posts, read 2,710,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I believe the Op Ed is legit, and represented accurately.

So I have been wracking my brain over the motivation to publish the Op Ed. You have to have reason to put it all on the line like that, an attempt to accomplish something.

And the only thing I can think of is to maintain political capital, to be able to come out later and say "I was with the Trump administration to save the country, for the people... we needed adults in the room."

A message for the GOP: That doesn't cut it for me. You stood silent; you helped, not hindered the horrible person who was in office, you sold your souls. As a Republican I am deeply offended by the actions and non-actions of the GOP.

I have to agree. If his staff truly thinks he's that far over the edge, they need to use the processes in place to do something about it.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:06 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,208,776 times
Quote:
Again, I say to you...if Trump displayed basic traits of honesty, competence, and respect for the Constitution and others in his dealings, then this unprecedented internal revolt wouldn't be happening.
Alleged internal revolt. Deep state whining revolt.

You are typically vague in your accusations -- so let's try an experiment. List specific things Trump has done that do no respect the constitution. We'll wait.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:07 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,103,127 times
Amendment 25 is a hard sell even with hard evidence. The Legislature has remained silent on the antics in the Executive Branch so far, there's nothing that would make me believe they would be open to do anything now, or in the future--unless Trump ran naked down Pennsylvania Avenue with a rose between his teeth--and maybe not even then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies