Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 12:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Total BS nonsense
They have been trying to divide President Trump and his Cabinet/Top Advisors from Day one.
Every week it's Fairy Tails about somebody - it's like they Leftists spin the bottle and decide who to attack weekly.

I believe it's likely that they will find this Ms/Mr Anonymous - I also think that person will be found with roots in the US State Department, the US Defense Department or the National Security Council.

Whoever it is - when found, they will be done in Washington D.C.
A career down the drain. (I'm leaning toward State)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2018, 01:03 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Joe Biden also salivated to get rid of his boss.

All those empty promises of hope and change took its toll.
No He DID NOT.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:04 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Isn't there already a thread about this issue?

Old 09-09-2018, 01:04 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Again the CONTENTS of the Op Ed?????!!!!!

Old 09-09-2018, 01:06 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Just heard a commentary speaker on Ian Masters and Mr. Young believes some one from Pence's admin wrote the NYT Op Ed letter. Many are believing that one from the beginning.

Although, so many concerned about WHO wrote it, what about WHAT's in the content?

Pence probably dreads every day going to work for that BOSS of his...he did from day 1.

One man is A-Moral and one is Moral. Both are extreme I believe.

I'm far from religious BUT......
BUT...………………………. Far from rational thought too with any evidence supporting a bias opinion .

Well within the fold of TDS and tucked in ready for a nap maybe.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Joe Biden also salivated to get rid of his boss.

All those empty promises of hope and change took its toll.
No he didn't, lol.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:14 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Since the author refuses to come forward I can't believe anything that was written without some specifics and proof. Anyone could have written it. Chinese, Russians, who knows. I can't put any credence to something that was written by an unknown.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:18 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,649,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Since the author refuses to come forward I can't believe anything that was written without some specifics and proof. Anyone could have written it. Chinese, Russians, who knows. I can't put any credence to something that was written by an unknown.
I feel the same way.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:18 PM

37,198 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
This website offers the latest suspicion as to who the author of the Op-Ed is:

Electoral-vote.com
Slate came to the same conclusion.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ter-trump.html

Old 09-09-2018, 01:20 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Why do people keep assuming these "anonymous" reports are true? I don't respect people that feel the need to leak or tattle - and we don't even know if this is true. If your boss is that bad - quit - heck the job situation is booming - they could get jobs anywhere especially with MSN and CNN who would love to have a deserter!

Loving Trump at the moment and will vote for him again in 2020 unless the Dems get their sh*t together and put up a more old style conservative dem which they won't because they are under the impression that the more liberal the better. Meanwhile the silent majority will be making the choice again.
Spot on. This concept (rather I should say, this fact) is lost on the left in general & never-trumpers in particular. Fine with me. Can't give us someone to actually believe in? Keep ignoring the huge number of us who think both sides suck? Thanks anyway, I'll keep voting for the lesser of two evils, which will be Trump.

The comments on this thread throwing out names and "here's why" accusations remind me of the Salem trials in the late 1600s. ".... used the word lodestar, must be Pence".... sure, because no one ever intentionally used a word to implicate someone else. The left has proven collectively that they are incapable of thinking individually. You call out the right for doing the very things you on the left do as easy as you breathe. Oh, wait....I'm deflecting and am suffering from whataboutism. Ok, whatever gets you through the night.

Trump will - once again - get massive votes from people who really don't like him, because the opposition has given NO ONE BETTER. This op-ed will just be one more "prove it or move on" issue for a sensible swath of undeclared voters who are weary of the left's childish behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies