Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 02:49 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,351,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I see you don't believe in a life after death. But even many atheists are against abortion. You can go to YouTube to hear many of them speak against abortion.
Then they're idiots. There is no possible way for a sensible atheist to be totally opposed to abortion. It's simply required because it's the most humane option for certain pregnancies. If you have the option of swiftly deleting one life, or ruining multiple lives over several years, there's a strong argument to be made that the best option is the deletion of that simple early life.

Even if life after death occurs there's still no reason to want abortion banned that I can see...I just don't see any rational conclusions that would follow from that which would lead people to believe abortions should be banned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 02:49 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
And for all you know, if it had the intelligence to understand a question, it would be thankful for the abortion it receives. The fact that you haven't considered that shows how selfish and blind your mentality is. Death is not necessarily a bad thing, particularly when it prevents a lifetime of suffering.
And we have another excuse.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:50 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Trump for prison 2020. You trumptards can’t see he’s a con man by now?

Old 09-06-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
And there goes another one. I bet you have a ton of them. It's still a baby and abortion still kills them.
And your point is what?

why is killing babies worse than the lifelong tormenting of babies you appear to want mandated for people who have no interest in that?

Old 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Then they're idiots. There is no possible way for a sensible atheist to be totally opposed to abortion. It's simply required because it's the most humane option for certain pregnancies. If you have the option of swiftly deleting one life, or ruining multiple lives over several years, there's a strong argument to be made that the best option is the deletion of that simple early life.

Even if life after death occurs there's still no reason to want abortion banned that I can see...I just don't see any rational conclusions that would follow from that which would lead people to believe abortions should be banned.
At least you know it's a life, that's a start.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
And we have another excuse.
No...you're the one deluding yourself and making excuses that don't make any sense. I am totally at ease with taking life...if it's for the benefit of the life being taken.

You, however, haven't tried to put yourself in that life's shoes though, so you don't care about it as much as I do.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump for prison 2020. You trumptards can’t see he’s a con man by now?
Now comes the deflection. Bring in Trump or any other topic to deflect from the one at hand.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
At least you know it's a life, that's a start.
So does everyone else on the planet.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
No...you're the one deluding yourself and making excuses that don't make any sense. I am totally at ease with taking life...if it's for the benefit of the life being taken.

You, however, haven't tried to put yourself in that life's shoes though, so you don't care about it as much as I do.
WOW it's getting worse. Can't you hear yourself. Take life for life's benefit. So you know which life is good and which life is bad. Keep digging. Sad.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
So does everyone else on the planet.
And yet some are so callous as to kill it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies