Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2018, 05:41 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times

Advertisements

Guilty of what?

I wasn't aware that he was charged with anything.

Furthermore, I thought this what "totally not a whale hunt" (and thus not a corrupt fishing expedition).

It seems the feeling in the commie base is different.

Commies don't care about democracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 05:42 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I ask this because so many seem happy to propose that Obama and Hillary be carted off to jail, even in the absence of any indictments. So I want to make sure that, in fairness, you'll feel the same way about Trump, if he's shown to be as criminal as Democrats believe him to be, since that's the way the emerging evidence is pointing.
Nope and I already know he's guilty....of winning the election over the objections of the establishment.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:43 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Your problem is there is no indictments in the hypothetical. It gets even weaker still with your statement on emerging evidence. Which is not evidence at all but opinion in a hypothetical void of actual facts. Evidence ignored or disregarded is evidence, none the less, and plays its part in the one sided opinion expressed. If fairness is the issue. You have yet to make the case.

Is happiness the issue or the goal ? Please clarify.

Full disclosure, I'm fairly happy right now with the job Trump is doing.

TDS case in recess until a rational response is presented.

Last edited by phma; 09-07-2018 at 06:30 PM..

Old 09-07-2018, 05:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
The Trump cult believes anyone outside out of there bubble is out to get Trump and everything negative about him is all fake news. Trump is their God. He's their messiah.

Well, I don't know if they're THAT far gone.

But they're pretty far gone.

They claim, "tRump was ordained by god!"

I don't recall any comments like that when Obama won overwhelmingly on two occasions.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:46 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
When I see some evidence of wrongdoing, we can talk. The way it's looking, this entire collusion narrative was created out of thin air by some in the deep state.

Those involved leaked this false narrative to the press, then used those press leaks that they themselves had created as evidence of reasonable cause to apply for the FISA warrant, knowing the evidence was manufactured.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:46 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Good question. Of course the same can be asked of Obama and Hillary. We’d have to have actual indictments to answer it.
Well no. Trump actually IS a criminal and the wheels of justice are circling ever closer to the Grand Orange Demon himself. I am so beyond tired of the lack of logic, reasoning and good ole common sense being expressed by Trump's rabid cult members. Put down your National Enquirer people because (1) Elvis is not alive and living in Idaho and (2) Trump is not a sane, moral or intelligent man

Old 09-07-2018, 05:47 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Trump will pardon himself or Pence will pardon him

There is no situation on earth where Trump will even sniff a jail cell

Old 09-07-2018, 05:48 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
Guilty of what?
Any of the possibilities. Bribery. Violation of the emoluments clause. Election fraud. Anything serious enough that one of his aides would be jailed.

I'm just saying that I hope everyone who imagines other should be summarily tossed in jail will be fair and feel the same way about Trump, who is certainly vocal about calling down the law on everyone else.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:50 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Any of the possibilities. Bribery. Violation of the emoluments clause. Election fraud. Anything serious enough that one of his aides would be jailed.

I'm just saying that I hope everyone who imagines other should be summarily tossed in jail will be fair and feel the same way about Trump, who is certainly vocal about calling down the law on everyone else.
There is no crime on earth that can’t be pardoned.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:50 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
I ask this because so many seem happy to propose that Obama and Hillary be carted off to jail, even in the absence of any indictments. So I want to make sure that, in fairness, you'll feel the same way about Trump, if he's shown to be as criminal as Democrats believe him to be, since that's the way the emerging evidence is pointing.
I don't support Obama, Hillary, or Trump, but if I did, I would expect that justice be blind. People are innocent until proven guilty, despite how much money the media outlets make beating the sensationalism drums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies