Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 07:36 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,428,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Who in the world cares what Barack Obama has to say now. He needs to just crawl back from where he came from.

Maybe he needs to be advised of just how many of us registered Democrats that helped get him elected in 2008 - voted for TRUMP in 2016 out of sheer disgust. He was a spineless, gutless, empty headed excuse for a President for 8 years. He had a chance of a lifetime - and he absolutely blew it. Kind of like Bill Clinton.

He was the first African American President and did absolutely nothing for his own people, or for anyone else. All he and his wife really want to do now is hobnob with celebrities like Beyonce and Bruce Springsteen. Fine. Just go do that and shut up. No one is listening to your pretty, empty speeches anymore.
But I thought breaking norms was so cool.

And , he was President of the United States.
Not, President of the African Americans of the US.

Betrays your Trumpism.
And everyone listens to Obamas smooooth as silk speeches. Lullaby for the soul.

Better than screeching unintelligible fight club president trump holding WWrestlingFederation type rally s saying nothing very loudly without a challenger in the room.

Why doesn't Trump just get it over with and show up at his next rally in a cape and skivy boxing shorts with half his face painted like the Russian flag.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:44 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,098,467 times
What fear exactly? The only people who should fear anything are those breaking the law, and that's ok.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:51 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,595,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
President Obama is in high demand. That's because he has character and integrity. America missed these basic characteristics of a president and leader.
So are tampons.
They make great earrings and we don't get lecture from them.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:53 PM

25,427 posts, read 9,747,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sorry, BUT you repeated "Gateway Pundit site's" views on what Obama said.. BS I watched the whole thing.. None of your list even comes close to what he said!

Just more false narratives coming from the"Alt-Right" sector of Trump Cultist! Fear Mongering mantra is the Cultist propaganda machine's ill-conceived fanning of HATRED directed towards American Democracy Republic!

It's getting repetitive reading so many threads started by proactive thread starters promoting FAKE/FALSE Narratives to pour fuel/Fan flames of the Extremists that has been unleashed!

Normal American's and Citizen's of former ALLY Citizens are noting such activity.. and Leaderships of other Countries that normally work with USA are NOT so sure US can be trusted while unhinged POTUS has his finger on that RED BUTTON!

I feel very sorry for my American (normal) friends who have to deal with this fiasco of a Presidency! GOP Congress has done ZERO to get POTUS to conform to anything.. SO far don't give a SH$T as long as they can put $ into donor's pockets and defund the safety nets that assist those who don't have enough to markedness meet! And, don't give me the usual THOSE TAKER need to pull themselves up by their boot-straps!!

BO was actually pointing out that voter's actually hold the KEY~ and even tho barriers to voting has been constant .. Those who CAN SHOULD Step up! I saw that as to encouragement, > FAR from blaming like DJT did!! ala " It will be YOUR FAULT if I lose Congress!!" .. Yepper, always have others to blame for your failures!!
God I miss having a smart and articulate man in the White House.

Old 09-08-2018, 08:22 PM

25,440 posts, read 17,128,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Here is what is amazing
Added 22 trillion to debt
Expanded the war breaking campaign promise to end it
Switched black water for us army in Iraq -said we had withdrawn us troops
Ordered BP to dump thousands of illegal kids on the streets of Murietta whom they had picked up at the border
Ordered hundreds of people assassinated by executive order -many us citizens for “for national security”
Spyed on millions of Americans
Did surveillance on trump during campaign
Gave half a trillion to Iran for a nuke deal they broke
Now doing rallies to reunite the dems to keep mr trump from destroying everything he built
And on top of that, ..... Gitmo?
Still open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8USRg3h4AdE

Old 09-08-2018, 08:26 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,936,307 times
Although I held my nose and voted for Hillary, I don't get it when people complain that Trump was elected with a minority of the popular vote. The popular vote doesn't decide elections, the electoral college numbers are what count. He won by a large margin in the electoral college. That's the current rules of the game. It's like playing poker and claiming you won a hand because you had a black jack with a king and an ace. You are playing Poker, not Black Jack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
As with other Americans is upset with the actions of the current POTUS elected by a minority of US voters and a large group of dedicated political trolls.

Old 09-08-2018, 08:30 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,936,307 times
I'm a life long liberal, voted for Robert Kennedy in the 1968 California primary, voted for and still admire Jimmy Carter, voted for Obama twice and Hillary over Trump, and I agree with you 100%. I'd never vote for Trump like you did, but Obama had his chance and blew it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Who in the world cares what Barack Obama has to say now. He needs to just crawl back from where he came from.

Maybe he needs to be advised of just how many of us registered Democrats that helped get him elected in 2008 - voted for TRUMP in 2016 out of sheer disgust. He was a spineless, gutless, empty headed excuse for a President for 8 years. He had a chance of a lifetime - and he absolutely blew it. Kind of like Bill Clinton.

He was the first African American President and did absolutely nothing for his own people, or for anyone else. All he and his wife really want to do now is hobnob with celebrities like Beyonce and Bruce Springsteen. Fine. Just go do that and shut up. No one is listening to your pretty, empty speeches anymore.

Old 09-08-2018, 08:32 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
As with other Americans is upset with the actions of the current POTUS elected by a minority of US voters and a large group of dedicated political trolls.
Nope not malarkey do the math on national debt
Bush left off with 9 trillion tab obama left office with 22 trillion tab
Obama was commander of us forces by order us army was replaced by black water and sent to Afghanistan
Declaring the war over in Iraq —-just like that
You did catch my typo he gave Iran half a billion not trillion thank you
Did you say obama did not spy on millions ?why is Snowden rotting in Moscow?
The fbi did admit to using informants to do gather evidence and information on mr trump during election but said it was to uncover possible Russian ties
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/u...stigation.html

Old 09-08-2018, 08:40 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,399,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
So are tampons.
They make great earrings and we don't get lecture from them.

What? Earrings?

Since President Obama is listed by Americans as one of the best presidents and Trump is the worst, I stand by what I stated. I'll disregard the blah you posted. Trump hasn't even served a full term and he is considered one of the worst. Glad America knows President Obama is a real president with people and leadership skill. I cited multiple sources for your enjoyment.

Historians have ranked Barack Obama the 12th best president of all time, the highest rated since President Ronald Reagan, in a new C-SPAN survey released Friday.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ankings-235149

A panel of 170 presidential politics experts considers Trump the worst president in history, according to rankings published by the New York Times. Obama is 8th, with Lincoln, Washington and Franklin Roosevelt holding the top three spots. The same experts ranked Buchanan last and Obama 18th in 2014.

https://www.axios.com/experts-rank-t...c676635e6.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/grea...rren-harding-6

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

http://thehill.com/homenews/396511-p...icans-lifetime

Old 09-08-2018, 08:41 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,829,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Tell the truth President Obama, the last person who occupied the White House that was elected by Americans!
Think again. His re-election was as crooked as his first term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.