Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 09:57 PM

37,068 posts, read 19,043,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
How do you know there are still tunnels? Because they get detected and destroyed.
And redug a hundred yards away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 10:09 PM

15,053 posts, read 10,045,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
It’s amusing to hear the DemonRats complain about the wall being a waste of money when they’ve never been opposed to spending money before.

So the supposedly financially conservative should school the Democrats how wasting money appropriately?

Old 09-08-2018, 10:17 PM

8,503 posts, read 10,914,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Violation of property rights is never “legal.” The owners of any property the State wants to confiscate have the right to defend their property by any means necessary--up to and including deadly force.

“Legal precedents” don't mean a damn thing with regards to Natural Law.
I believe we have had some recent cases where the government needed to acquire land through eminent domain, and some stupid property owner thought he could win with gunfire, and holding out.
I believe the government won.
I will see if I can locate some information about the incident.

Bob.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:25 PM

24,494 posts, read 33,233,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
So the supposedly financially conservative should school the Democrats how wasting money appropriately?
The illegal aliens in this country already cost more than a wall would.

Building a wall to keep out illegal aliens is not a waste; what is a waste is the billions of dollars spent on illegal aliens.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:34 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,106,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I would suggest you not try using that argument in court. Word to the wise.
I don't violate the NAP. I respect private property rights. Therefore, I have no reason to ever end up in criminal court.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I believe we have had some recent cases where the government needed to acquire land through eminent domain, and some stupid property owner thought he could win with gunfire, and holding out.
I believe the government won.
I will see if I can locate some information about the incident.

Bob.
Standing up for your rights against a malevolent State is "stupid."

"Give me liberty or give me death" was just a suggestion.

Example #32476347343709480984 of why Statism is cancer.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:40 PM

31,955 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

Building a wall to keep out illegal aliens is not a waste; what is a waste is the billions of dollars spent on illegal aliens.
Our country has always been the land of the free where we welcomed everyone who wanted a better life. What do you think would happen to our country without them. For one thing farmers would suffer

Old 09-08-2018, 10:41 PM

435 posts, read 175,262 times
He must mean the Mexican military right? Since Mexico is supposed to be paying for it

Old 09-08-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

Immediately and completely abolish ALL welfare/handouts/entitlements--for illegals and citizens. Boom--problem solved.

Building a wall IS a waste, as it is funded by stolen income; and as anyone with any shred of intelligence is aware--all taxation is theft.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:47 PM

8,503 posts, read 10,914,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Immediately and completely abolish ALL welfare/handouts/entitlements--for illegals and citizens. Boom--problem solved.

Building a wall IS a waste, as it is funded by stolen income; and as anyone with any shred of intelligence is aware--all taxation is theft.
So taxation is "theft"?

When you apply for medicare,remember that.
It's taxes that pay for medicare.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies