Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 09:10 PM

20,654 posts, read 8,412,211 times

Advertisements

... One America News. Interestingly, when I went to their website just now I got a warning from my anti virus software that it wasn't safe. Let us know if that happens to you. Could be sabotage.
One America News Network - Breaking News Updates - Latest News Headlines

I first went to the official film website to see the trailer immediately after Bannon's interview on Laura Ingraham's TV show tonight. The page wouldn't load, probably due to everyone else trying at the same time. Watch it on youtube below

By the way, I can't find information about who produced that video Trump presented to Kim Jung Un at their Singapore meeting. I wonder if it was Bannon. Very similar style if you've seen any of his other documentaries.

Here is the Trump@War trailer on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T30THIsAY1M
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 01:06 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,548,776 times
I saw the trailer. Looks good. Not sure about the one Trumps showed Kim.

Kevin Jackson's "Bleeding Blue" movie is selling out too.

Old 09-11-2018, 05:20 PM

I checked oann.com website just now and I got "untrustworthy certificate" warning from my anti virus software. Did anyone else? I'm sure the film will be posted on youtube soon but I wanted to see it right away.

Old 09-11-2018, 05:26 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,435,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I checked oann.com website just now and I got "untrustworthy certificate" warning from my anti virus software. Did anyone else? I'm sure the film will be posted on youtube soon but I wanted to see it right away.
Of course it's untrustworthy, it's fake news! Duh.

Old 09-11-2018, 05:40 PM

36,853 posts, read 18,854,255 times
Quote:
... One America News. Interestingly, when I went to their website just now I got a warning from my anti virus software that it wasn't safe. Let us know if that happens to you. Could be sabotage.

I first went to the official film website to see the trailer immediately after Bannon's interview on Laura Ingraham's TV show tonight. The page wouldn't load, probably due to everyone else trying at the same time. Watch it on youtube below

By the way, I can't find information about who produced that video Trump presented to Kim Jung Un at their Singapore meeting. I wonder if it was Bannon. Very similar style if you've seen any of his other documentaries.

Thanks for the warning.

Old 09-11-2018, 05:42 PM

68,285 posts, read 54,094,268 times
Funny how CONservatives are so fascinated by avowed Leninist Bannon.

Old 09-11-2018, 05:48 PM

5,305 posts, read 2,091,063 times
Quote:

The video was created by the National Security Council to help the president demonstrate the benefits of complete denuclearization, and a vision of a peaceful and prosperous Korean peninsula,” NSC spokesman Garrett Marquis said in a statement.

https://fox40.com/2018/06/12/preside...-him-on-peace/

Old 09-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Funny how CONservatives are so fascinated by avowed Leninist Bannon.

Loony Leftists Love Lenin

Old 09-11-2018, 06:01 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,111,078 times
I wonder if it'll be as bad as Dinesh D'Souza's. At least Bannon has some experience.

Old 09-11-2018, 06:04 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,175,053 times
Oh, gee, I'm going to be watching "Trumped" -- another documentary about Trump, at that time. Highly recommended.

Bannon--the elitist populist. Too funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies