Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2018, 01:47 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times

Advertisements

Let's reflect on the lives that were lost and the unity we felt as a nation for a brief period following the attacks on 9/11/01. I remember being at work when the attacks happened, watching everything on TV in the cafeteria, and the horror and disbelief everyone felt when the plane hit the second tower. I also remember that evening going to my girlfriend's house and seeing people lined up on the median on her road waving American flags as people honked at them in solidarity as they drove by. For a brief time we came together as a nation from coast to coast. If there was one silver lining to come from the attacks that day, that would be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies