Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,104,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Never mind the root cause of the attack, the resulting loss of freedoms brought about by the patriot act or the never ending wars, but rather lets attack trump for some percieved breach of etiquette.
Some real deep thinkers here
Statism is cancer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 08:31 PM

1,768 posts, read 709,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Right? Wtf.

Couldn't this crap wait for one day? Just had to get out another thread.

Absolutely insanity.
Meanwhile you have democratic congressmen recommending peter strozk for the purple heart.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:42 PM

31,944 posts, read 14,943,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Fact is no matter what Trump does it is certain to draw criticism.
Just like Obama, right. Actually if Trump would stop tweeting, that would solve many of his problems. Well maybe not, but he could at least not tweet about his greatness every day and go after anyone who dares to oppose him. And he should definitely stop tweeting lies which he can't even provide evidence of.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:42 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,559,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
They disgust me to no end, and it's probably why Trump will be voted as President again. Obama began opening my eyes when he would use every single shooting as a podium to cry about gun control. They are also using funerals now to attack Trump. They have absolutely no morality whatsoever.

This kind of delusion is about to meet its expiration date.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:53 PM

33,512 posts, read 37,049,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Fact is no matter what Trump does it is certain to draw criticism.
True....Trump should stop doing and saying stupid stuff, but I guess he can't help himself.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:56 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,699,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This kind of delusion is about to meet its expiration date.
I certainly hope so. It's pretty maddening living with 30 percent of the population in complete delusional mode whether wittingly or unwittingly. All the nations both laugh and tremble at the freak show that has been implemented on us by the G.O.P. and their fascist clown.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:58 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,325,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
They disgust me to no end, and it's probably why Trump will be voted as President again. Obama began opening my eyes when he would use every single shooting as a podium to cry about gun control. They are also using funerals now to attack Trump. They have absolutely no morality whatsoever.
I will not argue the "truthiness" of the bolded statement (or the rest of your post), just your condemnation of Trump critics, who you believe have "absolutely no morality whatsoever." I wonder what you think of the morality of a man who advocates "grabbing women by the pu**y" or who makes fun of the disabled or who puts children in cages or uses profanity at Presidential events or who has cheated on all three of his wives or who constantly lies...I could go on, but you get the drift. Do you believe that a man who does all of those things also "has no morality whatsoever?"

Old 09-11-2018, 09:14 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,593,379 times
I had forgotten his claim on 9/11/2001 that now his building was once again the tallest in lower Manhattan and expressed disappointment the stock exchange closed.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:16 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,593,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
True....Trump should stop doing and saying stupid stuff, but I guess he can't help himself.
If only....

His favorability ratings would soar.

Trump is usually the source of “ Trump News”.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:40 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,037,556 times
Why not comment on Trump's actual speech? Could it be that the criticism stems from the very non-PC nature of the speech?

From today's speech:

"On September 11th, 2001, a band of brave patriots turned the tide on our nations enemies, and joined the immortal ranks of American heroes.

At this memorial, on this sacred earth, in the field beyond this wall, and in the skies above our heads, we remember the moment when America fought back.

(Snip)

"In the last 20 minutes, many placed their final calls home, whispering those eternal words: I love you. Some said the Lords Prayer. And then they bravely charged the cockpit. They attacked the enemy. They fought until the very end. And they stopped the forces of terror and defeated this wicked, horrible, evil plan.

Flight 93 crashed yards from where we stand, just 20 minutes flying time from the United States Capitol."

(Snip)

"This field is now a monument to American defiance. This memorial is now a message to the world: America will never, ever submit to tyranny. (Applause.)

Since September 11th, nearly 5.5 million young Americans have enlisted in the United States Armed Forces. Nearly 7,000 service members have died facing down the menace of radical Islamic terrorism."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies