Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 09:35 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Only if it were weaponized so I doubt it.

Here is what we know:

1) FBI is there so we know it's criminal (plus tight lipped so ongoing investigation)
2) Multiple buildings closed which means it's not limited to the solar facility.
3) Indefinitely closed. Even murder scenes etc. are open for business pretty soon. To me, this says contamination of some sort.

Given all of that, this thing completely reminds me of the anthrax mailings.

That's my logic, that's my conclusion....but I'm wrong all the time LMAO....so let's see how this unfolds.
If it were anthrax, or some deadly, harmful virus, we would have seen hazmat teams there.

The fact that the airspace in the area has not been classified as a no fly zone, makes me think it is something the government has in all probability, contained.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 11:01 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Trump “now” has the ability to alert you in an event that there is a major problem in the country or connected to this New Mexico event…. no reason to worry what so ever, Trump will notify you instead of FEMA. Yeah!

On Thursday, the Federal Emergency Management (FEMA) will conduct a test of the national system that allows "presidential alerts" to hit the majority of cellphones. The goal is to warn residents of national emergencies, such as dangerous weather.

The warning system "provides the president with the communications capability to address the nation during a national emergency," FEMA said in a notice posted on its website.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/1317788002/

Old 09-16-2018, 12:46 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
What's the Russian signature poison???

Old 09-16-2018, 12:49 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Wasn't New Mexico where that terrorist cult with those starving kids and one dead kid were? The head guy was related to a big name terrorist if I recall. Teaching kids to shoot up schools Maybe it's related to that.

Old 09-16-2018, 05:08 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,066,364 times
The most likely theory I’ve seen is that the Chinese were spying on White Sands Missile Range and/or Holloman AFB via compromised antennae at Sunspot. Intercepting transmissions or something like that.

Who knows.

Last edited by Adric; 09-16-2018 at 05:36 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 06:16 AM

3,075 posts, read 1,540,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Trump “now” has the ability to alert you in an event that there is a major problem in the country or connected to this New Mexico event…. no reason to worry what so ever, Trump will notify you instead of FEMA. Yeah!

On Thursday, the Federal Emergency Management (FEMA) will conduct a test of the national system that allows "presidential alerts" to hit the majority of cellphones. The goal is to warn residents of national emergencies, such as dangerous weather.

The warning system "provides the president with the communications capability to address the nation during a national emergency," FEMA said in a notice posted on its website.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/1317788002/
This plan started under the previous administration. Look it up! No different than the cable companies doing weekly emergency tests of the broadcast system or your town doing emergency robot call notifications to every resident/phone in town. Give up the blaming Trump crap.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:27 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Dr. Claudia Albers PhD
Published on Sep 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30djUDJ0MjA
This is a joke, right?

Old 09-16-2018, 07:31 AM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times
I think they saw Hillary running around naked in the desert.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:32 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Q told me it was a dry run by the deep state to hack the election and rig it for democrats so they can protect the child sex rings under dominos.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:32 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
It's strange that the Apache Point Observatory is located just a few miles south of Sunspot is open.
It's not strange at all, if whatever the reason is they closed it has nothing to do with observing the sky, which is almost certainly the case.

It's only strange if you're assuming that the reason has something to do with the sky. I assure you, if any of the nonsense you or others have posted about some object being present around the sun, we'd all know about it.

People act as if "the government" or illuminati or whoever they think runs things has a monopoly on looking at the sky. News flash: There are millions of amateur astronomers around the world, also looking at the sky. Many newly discovered objects were discovered by these amateurs. If there were anything interesting to see on/around the sun, we'd know about it.

This is a terrestrial security issue. Stop trying to find things that don't exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies