Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 03:09 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Are you sure you don't know anyone who believes that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK?? I can think of at least one who sits at the Oval Office. Not to mention his fans who believe every word he said like the gospel.

I fail to grasp what's the big deal if someone thinks organic food is healthier. Seriously, what is that supposed to prove??
I'm sure, no Donald Trump doesn't believe that. That was called a campaign lie. Have you heard of politics?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 03:09 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Are you sure you don't know anyone who believes that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK?? I can think of at least one who sits at the Oval Office. Not to mention his fans who believe every word he said like the gospel.

I fail to grasp what's the big deal if someone thinks organic food is healthier. Seriously, what is that supposed to prove??
I seriously doubt if Trump believes Senior Cruz was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Just a campaign lie.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:22 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
To be a conservative nowadays one usually believes that:

- Sandy Hook is a hoax done with hired actors
- Obama was born in Kenya
- Obama is a Muslim
- Pizzagate
- Hillary has a kill list
- There is a Deep State of government agents against Trump
- Water is being poisoned to make frogs gay
- Anthony Scalia was murdered
- Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
- Millions of illegals voted in the presidential election

And now, add this to the list: almost 3,000 people didn't die in Puerto Rico caused by the hurricanes last year.

Now, if a right-winger believes in the uranium or the emails stuff, I'd chalk it up to being very uninformed; but not completely crazy. But the stuff listed above... are crazy. A person has to be utterly insane to think those are even remotely possible. I know not all right-wingers believe them; but many, and probably most, actually do. And that, my friends, is what is defining that party.

lets see:

- Sandy Hook is a hoax done with hired actors... nope the only one saying that is the nut job anti-government (too include anti right, as jones called 911 a hoax too) alex jones

- Obama was born in Kenya.... nope obozos father was born in Kenya

- Obama is a Muslim... well he was raised as a muslim, and Obama even slipped when he said "my muslim faith"

- Pizzagate…. nope, although I would put anything past serial rapist bill Clinton

- Hillary has a kill list... well a whole bunch of people against hitlery seem to end up dead.... how do you think the carpetbagger became a MYS senator, when JFK was going to run for that spot

- There is a Deep State of government agents against Trump... dems and repugs alike have been saying shadow government for decades... how is this a republican thing

- Water is being poisoned to make frogs gay.... never even heard of that one

- Anthony Scalia was murdered....he's dead..anything is possible...my money on a bad heart......now if only the ginsinator could drop too

- Ted Cruz's father killed JFK.... nope... that is a myth

- Millions of illegals voted in the presidential election.... a million illegals DID get drivers licenses for fee in california...so if the polling place checkers just glanced and didn't do their due diligence...maybe.... doesn't matter...liberals have proved they support criminal illegals more than they support real citizens or the military

Old 09-13-2018, 03:26 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I'm sure, no Donald Trump doesn't believe that. That was called a campaign lie. Have you heard of politics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I seriously doubt if Trump believes Senior Cruz was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Just a campaign lie.

Politics is lying about Hillary's emails and her connection to Wall Street. That's politics. Ted Cruz's dad murdering JFK is not politics, it's lunatics. You better believe Trump believes every bit of it.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Politics is lying about Hillary's emails and her connection to Wall Street. That's politics. Ted Cruz's dad murdering JFK is not politics, it's lunatics. You better believe Trump believes every bit of it.

If you believe that Trump believes that, you have misunderstood everything.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:28 PM

956 posts, read 1,207,013 times
Quote:
Has any liberal on this forum ever said to you that you have no right to post your thoughts??????

If the answer is no, then your post is complete BS.

The problem is that too many right-wingers doesn't understand that rights to free speech doesn't mean your speech will be accepted as gospel. Just because you are allowed to say whatever you want, doesn't mean we must accept it without questioning. Free speech is just that - the right to say it. The rest of us also has the right to our free speech and challenge whatever you said.

They understand it ...they have fascism authoritarian tendencies.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
If you believe that Trump believes that, you have misunderstood everything.

No, if you don't know who Trump really is. Then you have misunderstood a lot of things.

Con men tend to be gullible people themselves. Trump's believe in Alex Jones, Breitbart, National Enquirer and Fox News essentially fit the mentality of a con man to a tee. Con men are easy marks and tend to believe everything that suits their agenda.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:31 PM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
To be a conservative nowadays one usually believes that:

- Sandy Hook is a hoax done with hired actors
- Obama was born in Kenya
- Obama is a Muslim
- Pizzagate
- Hillary has a kill list
- There is a Deep State of government agents against Trump
- Water is being poisoned to make frogs gay
- Anthony Scalia was murdered
- Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
- Millions of illegals voted in the presidential election

And now, add this to the list: almost 3,000 people didn't die in Puerto Rico caused by the hurricanes last year.

Now, if a right-winger believes in the uranium or the emails stuff, I'd chalk it up to being very uninformed; but not completely crazy. But the stuff listed above... are crazy. A person has to be utterly insane to think those are even remotely possible. I know not all right-wingers believe them; but many, and probably most, actually do. And that, my friends, is what is defining that party.

And that's just the start of it.
Plenty on here actually believe this stuff. There are threads to back them up.

And now they believe everything that comes out of Trumps mouth and will go to great lengths to find reasons to support his lies, right up to the point where he contradicts himself and says the opposite, and then they will follow that one. I don't know how they live in their own heads. Must be exhausting.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
No, if you don't know who Trump really is. Then you have misunderstood a lot of things.

Inform us. Who is he? Is he the evil genius, who is bilking the rest of us out of our money? Or is he the lunatic idiot who believes that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK?

If it's the first, I'll think of you, as my income continues to improve. If it's the latter, I feel sorry for you.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Inform us. Who is he? Is he the evil genius, who is bilking the rest of us out of our money? Or is he the lunatic idiot who believes that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK?

If it's the first, I'll think of you, as my income continues to improve. If it's the latter, I feel sorry for you.

Trump is a con man, like I said in my last post. Con men tend to be very gullible themselves - it's why they can lie so shamelessly and effortlessly; in their world ridiculous lies are the truth and they believe others will buy the ridiculousness just like they buy other people's ridiculous lies.

Some days a con man will con others and "win", other days they get conned and lose. Is he a genius? Certainly a con man is capable of that on some days. Is he a lunatic? Some days he can be. At the very heart he is a con. Some days he may seem smart. Some days he look like an idiot. Other days he seem crazy. Some days he win big. Some days he lose bigger. That's the life of a con man.

But never underestimate the gullibility of a con man. The bigger the con man, the more gullible he is. That has always been true.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies