Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 05:02 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Ouch.

That was brutal.

From the get-go you could tell this guy was greasy as hell...even by political standards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
100% agree. Great post.

Fortunately, the 6 million illegal laborers in the country aren't keeping those wages down.

That's the sad reality for black America which has a disproportionate number of lower income laborers.

Democrats p*ssing down their backs telling them it's rain.

Republicans P*ssing down their backs telling them it's their fault they're not indoors at a white collar job.
Those 6 million laborers aren't taking black jobs or forcing wages down .

So in short , Dems aren't p**ing down anyone 's back

Old 09-14-2018, 05:16 PM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Just like you vote for the people that give you the your portion. And the Texas delegation are world champion porkers. 29 billion a year, not including all the welfare and subsidies. And the overwhelming majority of it ends up in white folk’s pockets. Yours included.

And we definitely get our cut of the droppings, but it’s paltry in comparison. And we’re gonna keep getting it too and getting it unapologetically.

Funny thing is that you guys would gut welfare, but you can’t do it because you haven’t yet figured out a way to do it without hurting millions of whites. If whites didn’t need it so badly, it wouldn’t exist. Welfare isn’t hanging around in an effort to help black folks. If only blacks needed it, they’d be left to starve to death. Facts.

Blacks are being helped inadvertently by welfare. The day that folks like yourself can figure out how to keep whites on the dole without giving it to blacks, not a single black will receive it. And Republicans are surely trying like hell to figure out how to do it.
You caught me.

As a white male,

I like to go to the mall so I can trip black people with walkers at the top of escalators, I ask asian people if they're from Africa (trust me, that's a worse offense to most of them than pushing them down the stairs), I grab any woman over the age of consent by their bits and pieces and tell them I'm Donald Trump and have 10k for them if they come out to my limo for an hour. Lastly, I try to drown unattended children beyond the pigment of mauve in the coin fountain.

Dang, you sure busted us whiteys.

Old 09-14-2018, 05:18 PM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Those 6 million laborers aren't taking black jobs or forcing wages down .
Science Denial 101...worse even than the global warming deniers.

Old 09-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Science Denial 101...worse even than the global warming deniers.
Not a denial at all, an observation.

If wages are indeed being lowered because someone is paying illegals, that sounds like the governments and employers fault to me, does it not to you ?

Conservatives who control states like Texas, Arizona, Florida and so on could sweep through tomorrow and end that problem by simply enforcibg laws already on the books, but won't

Do you disagree ?

Old 09-14-2018, 06:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Ouch.

That was brutal.

From the get-go you could tell this guy was greasy as hell...even by political standards.
Tip 'o the Day:

Stop using the expression 'get-go' or you risk being accused of saying *ghetto*.

Don't ask me how I know.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:42 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Ouch.

That was brutal.

Somehow the gop does their homework and keeps finding these guys.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:02 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Not a denial at all, an observation.

If wages are indeed being lowered because someone is paying illegals, that sounds like the governments and employers fault to me, does it not to you ?

Conservatives who control states like Texas, Arizona, Florida and so on could sweep through tomorrow and end that problem by simply enforcibg laws already on the books, but won't

Do you disagree ?
Those construction jobs aren't in the country, they are in big cities like LA, San Fran, NYC, New Orleans. Blacks got flat rail roaded out of construction jobs in NO after the hurricane.

Old 09-14-2018, 08:45 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,578,360 times
Default Did you finish jr. high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Actually the number of blacks on public assistance is staggering! It was over 41.6% in 2012, 36.4% for Hispanics, 17.8 for Pacific Islanders and 13.2% for whites.
(per the census bureau). That is quite substantial.

Yes 41.6% does translate into a lot of Black people on public assistance but apparently you failed math early on in your primary and secondary education. 100% - 41.6% = 58.4%.

58.4% is larger than 41.6%. In fourth grade, you would have seen it written like this: 58.4% > 41.6%.

So the poster you're attempting to argue against is right: The MAJORITY OF BLACKS, 58.4%, according to the stats that you posted ARE NOT ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.

Maybe it would help if you got a dollar worth of pennies, counted 41 of them and place them behind your back, then counted what is left in front of you. See, there are more pennies in front of you than what you placed behind your back, right? That's pretty much how numbers work. Math can be fun...unless you went to the same elementary & middle school as Trump. Then all bets are off as to just what in the world you were taught.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Blacks bloc vote for the free stuff party. You don’t have to say anything.
I hope this is just sarcasm on your part. It's hard to tell from a computer screen or lack of emojis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies