Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2008, 02:49 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
In order to avoid homosexuals I have heard that one must move to Iran.
But I've never heard of anyone who hates homosexuals who wants to move to such a place.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:01 PM

270 posts, read 527,004 times
How about just taking an uninhabited island in the Atlantic, one that is prone to hurricanes, and put all accused homosexuals there. Heck Blacks had Liberia. Maybe we can have The Republic or Gay States.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I just think gay people should be separated in bathrooms and locker rooms.. they should be put with the women. I was at the YMCA and had a gay guy starring at me and then confronted me about it saying "thanks for the show". Gay guys shouldn't be allowed in a male locker room just like males can't go into a female locker room.
- If you were uncomfortable, why not cover up?
- How do you know he was gay? You might have been acting like a peacock and the response was in reference to that.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:30 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
- If you were uncomfortable, why not cover up?
- How do you know he was gay? You might have been acting like a peacock and the response was in reference to that.
Acting like a peacock? People walk around naked all the time, I use a towel when I am there, but if I am in the shower I'm not going to wear a bathing suit. The curtains don't close all the way and he was in the shower across from me looking through the cracks of the curtain. Either way, why aren't straight men allowed in the lockers with a female? Wouldn't they be uncomfortable around straight men the same way straight men would be uncomfortable around a gay man?

Old 04-08-2008, 06:41 AM

440 posts, read 329,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Yeah, we have conversion goals you know. If I don't convert at least 10 heteros this year, my gay card will be revoked and I'll have to have sex with a woman.

Conversion functions. Give me a freakin' break!

Defensive much? I could care less whether you believe what I have experienced or not. At the end of the day it doesn't negate the truth. The fact of the matter is it happens everyday, get over it. Whether you believe it or not is a moot point. My crane is still available if you want me to help you lift the chip off your shoulder as well.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:27 AM

30 posts, read 70,084 times
Pederast and similar in gazenvagen or in Madhouse, in gazenvagen better!

Old 04-08-2008, 08:29 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Defensive much? I could care less whether you believe what I have experienced or not. At the end of the day it doesn't negate the truth. The fact of the matter is it happens everyday, get over it. Whether you believe it or not is a moot point. My crane is still available if you want me to help you lift the chip off your shoulder as well.
Liar!

Actually it's the radical Christian fundamentalists who have organizations to try and "convert" gay people to their side. Gay people don't organize to try and "convert" straight people. Can't be done, and it's ridiculous to suggest it. Sounds more like an anti-gay talking point to claim there are "regular conversion functions". No chip on my shoulder. I just call BS when I smell it.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:36 AM

1 posts, read 454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trnmeon View Post
I'm looking for honest feedback here
What really makes people uncomfortable with homosexuality?

Maybe cause its unnatural ?

Old 04-08-2008, 09:28 AM

270 posts, read 527,004 times
Who is it unnatural for. You yes but for me it is completely natural your way is unnatural for me. Who are you to say something is unnatural.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:31 AM

408 posts, read 696,054 times
Actually seeing two guys together...kind of a turn-on. But I really think that is a heterosexual girl fantasy The same when hetero guys like watching two girls, it is the possibility of being in the middle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies