Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2013, 08:41 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Exactly. I have 0 problems with heterosexuals once they don't try to shove it in my face. Wanna know if someone is straight? Easy, they'll fking tell you. Nothing worse than seeing a heterosexual couple holding hands, having pictures of their opposite sex spouse on their desk etc. Shoving it in my face every where I turn.

I respect heterosexuals otherwise. I would befriend a straight person if I related to them.
In guess you must hate your parents.........those darn heteros havin' sex and conceiving you.......how dare they!!

Old 09-30-2013, 08:46 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
There is not one single reason to be offended by or disgusted by homosexuals or homosexuality, or to oppose same sex marriage, that doesn't arise from hate, fear, bigotry, ignorance, or some combination thereof.

Not one single reason.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:48 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
I am not against homosexuals in any manner from the stand point of the government or society treating them differently, but personally, I am very, very ambivalent about homosexuals.

I can relay a story, when Magic Johnson's son came out as gay, and I saw him being interviewed wearing a feather boa and carrying a purse and doing that exaggerated performance stuff that a lot of homosexuals seem to like, that strikes me as very odd behavior that I don't want to be around, that I don't want my children around.

Those kind of gay men I don't understand, but I admit that might be my own ignorance causing those feelings.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
We should also remember these facts:

1. There is not one single sexual act homosexuals engage in that heterosexuals do not also engage in.

2. There are plenty of heterosexual couples who are either incapable of producing offspring or have no intention of doing so. Yet their marriages are not seen as somehow less valid.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:54 AM

511 posts, read 799,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
There is not one single reason to be offended by or disgusted by homosexuals or homosexuality, or to oppose same sex marriage, that doesn't arise from hate, fear, bigotry, ignorance, or some combination thereof.

Not one single reason.

Well since you clearly support homosexuality, of course you will say something like this.

Here I'll give you a reason - Gay street festivals like Folsom Street Fair. Even Howard Stern said it is disgusting with people being naked and having sex right out in the street.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:55 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I am not against homosexuals in any manner from the stand point of the government or society treating them differently, but personally, I am very, very ambivalent about homosexuals.

I can relay a story, when Magic Johnson's son came out as gay, and I saw him being interviewed wearing a feather boa and carrying a purse and doing that exaggerated performance stuff that a lot of homosexuals seem to like, that strikes me as very odd behavior that I don't want to be around, that I don't want my children around.

Those kind of gay men I don't understand, but I admit that might be my own ignorance causing those feelings.
Most gay men don't do that, so judging gays by that is ridiculous.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:56 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdave35 View Post
Well since you clearly support homosexuality, of course you will say something like this.

Here I'll give you a reason - Gay street festivals like Folsom Street Fair. Even Howard Stern said it is disgusting with people being naked and having sex right out in the street.
Folsom has tons of heterosexuals. It's not a gay pride parade.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:58 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
hmm, makes me uncomfortable?????

I am not uncomfortable at all and also have friends and neighbors who are gay. One guy does things just to get a rise out of people. It's hilarious! OOOPs! I'm republican, conservative. I'm supposed to hate these people according to democrats. My bad for not following in line with what democrats say I am supposed to think and feel.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:58 AM

511 posts, read 799,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sorry janelle, but you are wrong...Homosexuality is just as normal as left handedness.........I wonder what your attitude towards gays would be if you were not religious?...Using religious beliefs to justify bigotry is just one of the many things that turned me away from my former religion, Catholicism.

Then why is the female body so perfectly designed to receive male anatomy? It's not normal when a gay couple needs props and sex toys to aid in their experience.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:00 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Which reminds me. I just came back from a trip and met alot of people. Some were black, very likable and had more class than a lot of whites I know... Another oops, I'm supposed to hate then according to democrats. My bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies