Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2013, 09:05 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,277,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Most gay men don't do that, so judging gays by that is ridiculous.
Well, I don't judge gay men. A question was asked about homosexuality. I answered honestly. I am not attacking gay men. I am not even saying that Magic Johnson's son's behavior was wrong in any sense or that gay men who act like that are wrong, but I'll put it like this of the very few gay men I know of, they all have that exaggerated performance thing going on and personally I have the feeling of not wanting to be around that.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:08 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,463,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdave35 View Post
Well since you clearly support homosexuality, of course you will say something like this.

Here I'll give you a reason - Gay street festivals like Folsom Street Fair. Even Howard Stern said it is disgusting with people being naked and having sex right out in the street.
And you straight people do not do that? What about Mardi gras? Howard Stern is an idiot, who cares what he says or thinks.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:08 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,625,847 times
The exaggerated performance thing is funny. Hey, it's who they are. Being into antiques they sure appreciate art and beauty. That's another thing that seems to be common.

The Mardi gras thing, I could do without so I obviously won't go.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Then why is the female body so perfectly designed to receive male anatomy? It's not normal when a gay couple needs props and sex toys to aid in their experience.
Do not forget that more straight people exist and use toys and practice all of the same sex practices that gay people do. Cannot judge one by the sex they have, for you will be judging everyone.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:12 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,144,534 times
Quote:
Then why is the female body so perfectly designed to receive male anatomy? It's not normal when a gay couple needs props and sex toys to aid in their experience.
Many homosexuals do not use sex toys, and many heterosexuals do.
Try again.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The exaggerated performance thing is funny. Hey, it's who they are. Being into antiques they sure appreciate art and beauty. That's another thing that seems to be common.

The Mardi gras thing, I could do without so I obviously won't go.
You are just classifying all gay people by the few that you know. Not all gay men are flamboyant, as not all lesbians are butch. I know some straight men that are slight and talk with a lisp and I know gay men who are butch and tough and lesbians who are feminine. Are there not straight people also into antiques and art? It is silly to generalize all people in a group as being the same.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You are just classifying all gay people by the few that you know. Not all gay men are flamboyant, as not all lesbians are butch. I know some straight men that are slight and talk with a lisp and I know gay men who are butch and tough and lesbians who are feminine. Are there not straight people also into antiques and art? It is silly to generalize all people in a group as being the same.
Actually you are right. One of the guys I worked with you wouldn't even know he was gay. The two girls who used to be my neighbors if you wouldn't know either. Joe was a coworker who was flamboyant (and hilarious). Sadly he is no longer with us because he died from aids about 5 years back. I grew up with Jimmy, growing up I knew he was different, his mannerisms. I was a kid and noticed but didn't know what. Sadly he committed suicide at age 18

Old 09-30-2013, 09:20 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,615,858 times
I have no problems with people being gay and expressing that privately. Doing so in public is usually either one of two things -- innocent and discreet or meant to be offensive and inflammatory. It can be gross and creepy, just as two heterosexuals slobbering over each other in public can also be offensive.

It makes me uncomfortable because it's unnatural. By unnatural, I mean that biologically we are designed to hook up with the opposite sex for the purpose of reproduction. Same sex couples, without outside assistance, cannot procreate. I feel zero sexual attraction towards men -- so seeing two men express attraction towards each other doesn't compute and just seems awkward or repulsive.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Reread, did I say 'EVERYONE"

Old 09-30-2013, 09:48 AM

15,082 posts, read 14,277,570 times
Quote:
So why do hetero couples need props and sex toys to aid in their experience? Ever walk into a sex shop?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies